ImpulZ

Xbox Update 11/09/2018

Hello guys,

we have a new update for you today (approximately 5 PM CEST).

Changes:

• Fixed items disappearing from the containers (backpack, jacket, jeans,…) after logout from the server
  • Fixed the free space calculation in the inventory
  • Fixed game freezing when disconnecting the controller
  • Improved listing of the servers in the server browser
  • Improved the title stability

Don't forget to restart your consoles!

We are looking forward to your feedback!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9
  • Beans 2

Just keep going guys! The game is fun, loosing connection is not happening to me anymore (since last update) 

i just hoped that you could fix this loading gun problems first.. (i was in a middle of a fight when i couldn’t reload my akm i had to combat log? ) 

Anyway, i keep looking for you to ad new guns and content! (Specialy waiting for vss?)

See you in chernarus!

Nice job dev, thank you very much

Are diseases and temperature a thing on the xbox version too ? because you guys are bringing both on the 0.63 experimental update of today for PC

Thanks though none of my friends are coming back until guns are fixed and one in particular has been locked in database fora week now.

Hopefully the bag stuff will prevent my stashes from disappearing now.

inventory slots works fine now and disconnect controller work too but draw distance tree and bush is terrible now, you change it?

i play on xbox one X, in previous update tree and bush looks (nice) better than now

if zoom in,out,in,out,oh it’s ugly like on my old pc (tree and bush) frame rate looks same 

please change back 

PS: have two guns.SVD dont hit zombie but can reload magazine.UMP dont hit and cant reload magazine (invisible) i know this is not part of this update

EDIT: found new UMP,reload and works.kill one,two,three-seven zombies.eight zombie take one hit runing to me and gun again no hit.im now on beach :-) this need fix ASAP

Edited by jedimfp

Is the free space inventory fix applied to current characters or new spawning characters after patch?

Will there be a way to figure out inventory space in addition to the number on the top right of the item?  An explanation on how to manage inventory would be very helpful.  Is there someplace to read about how to figure out and manage inventory?  Thanks for considering.

What is the deal when you're trying to log into a server and it says character locked in database? Me and my buddy both couldn't get in the game the other day because of that...  hopefully that gets fixed

Inventory is manageable now. Thanks. This was one of the issues on my list that I can check off now. The only other issue I would love to be fixed next is at least the reloading glitch that makes you unknowingly fire off your gun. That one is a real danger to us survivors.

15 minutes ago, gamer777 said:

What is the deal when you're trying to log into a server and it says character locked in database? Me and my buddy both couldn't get in the game the other day because of that...  hopefully that gets fixed

It usually means you’ve tried to log back into a server too quickly can take an hour or so (sometimes more to work again, I think the team has to unlock your character and there are lots to unlock from what I understand)

Need to fix the glitch for your character stuck in database i have to use an alt account cuz my main account is stuck in database and has been for over 2 weeks ?

Really appreciate you devs. I know the negative feedback is mounting atm but I'm still confident in this games success on console. I like the priority fixes as well, i realize some here don't get it but the server stability definitely makes things easier. I really don't have any complaints, or rather anything that isn't already being fixed. Just excited for all the content to be added in. Very excited to get into the bushcraft. Looking forward to the next patch. :)

Edited by Kenneth Turner-Brown
  • Like 1
  • Beans 2

Nice job devs game is playing great been playing for about 2 hours havent been kicked once and holy crap i can carry so much more stuff now thanks keep up the good work

Server selection has become broken with the update. Only shows US servers ( I am in Europe) , changing the filters does not change this. Changing the filters only seems to make matters worse and gets rid of all servers

Thank you for releasing the update!

My inventory now works better - Items just go wherever there's available space, without hassle.

Cheers guys

EDIT:

I quit the game for 30 min, logged back in, and my USG45 rifle was dropped on the floor.

It was invisible, but was visible in my "vicinity" window. However, I could not interact with it - cannot pick it up or it's mag / silencer / scope.

Edited by Tarkules
found a bug...

This is becoming increasingly frustrating, I know its in the testing stage but since the update 1 minute after joining an EU server it just crashes/freezes. Perhaps this should have been free or at least much cheaper whilst the game is in such a bad state, I play on one x and was working fine before the patch today! feel robbed of £30 to be honest 

After some freezes and being locked out, I've just played for an hour. Seems to run much smoother now. No more freezing (for now) the inventory system is awesome now. All the stuff I have fits in my clothes and vest, I don't even need my Alice bag lol. Long may it continue cos that hour is the best I've had on the game.