nikoor

wolves

So the bloody wolves just killed me coz I couldn't reload my weapon like I could the last time before I quit the game so there you go keep my 40€ im done a week looting and gearing...

"Couldn't reload my weapon" doesn't really give much information for the developers, you know that, right? 

2 hours ago, nikoor said:

So the bloody wolves just killed me coz I couldn't reload my weapon like I could the last time before I quit the game so there you go keep my 40€ im done a week looting and gearing...

Bye

Couldn't reload weapon....

1. Hits quit game, while attacked by wolves, dies. Character needs 15 seconds to leave server. (Happened to my girl, literally right after she got a full kit). She rage quit and spawned in next server, gone. Bam. New spawn.

2. Doesnt have spare mags

3. Doesnt have ammo in spare mags.

4. It happens. It's a survival game. That's part of the joy. Yea it sucks, but atleast you know a bandit didnt get it. If you're really that quick to push away the game, that's a shame. I'm estimating somewhere around 500-1000 hours before I go. And even then I'll play for a bit. Considering as how fundamentally, dayZ is one of the best games on the xbox market, I'm gonna see it through until launch. Then take a break.

My first death was by starvation after I got fully geared with weapons and such. Died before I could leave camp. Did I fret, no. Now I always have 5 cans of food and 3 bottles of water minimum. Been so geared I'm bored. 12 days surviving on 2 different characters. I play 1 character coop with my girl, the next is solo. Each plays about 2-3 hours a night, get into a fight every other night. Still. 2 characters 12 days running.

Death by zombies, starvation, wolves, etc. They happen. 

Edited by Bombarding
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

Couldn't reload weapon....

1. Hits quit game, while attacked by wolves, dies. Character needs 15 seconds to leave server. (Happened to my girl, literally right after she got a full kit). She rage quit and spawned in next server, gone. Bam. New spawn.

2. Doesnt have spare mags

3. Doesnt have ammo in spare mags.

1. Did cross my mind when realized the situation, didn't tho. Dropped few items from the inventory to be sure there's space for mags to switch. Did not work.

2/3. Had 5 of them fully loaded.