Billymayshere2

Anyone else run into the duplication glitch?

It's probably happened to me about 3 times now but sometimes when I'm messing with my inventory then the game kicks me when I come back it duplicated almost everything either on the ground or in my bags. I've ended up with 5 m4's, water proof bags inside cooking pots, 10 canteens 15+ mags and hundreds of rounds. When it happens it completely ignores the carry space of your bags and I've had 175/110 in an Alice before

Yeah yesterday morning I had a mosa with scope and homemade silencer. Signed out and back in cos I got the aiming in the sky bug. When I logged back on couldn't run or jump. Looked in inventory and noticed I had 2 lol. Left the gun in middle of a field, the silenced a few hundred yards away and the scope another few hundred yards away. Last thing I want to do is gear someone up so they can snipe my slow a$$ -_-

Yup I dropped an M4 to eat, the game dropped me and when I came back in I had one In my hands and one on the ground, I tried to manually quit and it didn’t work, that was just after they released the update they rolled back. 

Same here.

My USG45 and M4 and canteen got duplicated in the last 2 days, each time it was a different item. I'm guessing it duplicates the last item I was holding/using and maybe related to the a problem that the server is not registering the changes in your character sometimes.

This happened to me, I got an IHZ duped.. Not quite as good as the other guys in here, but it's definitely present.