NivLily

Developers' support

Question

Hello,

I have been directed to the forums here for this type of help.

I need the developers to allow me another try on the Dayz free trial since I got it exactly at the time when the Xbox servers were down on the 4th of September, so I never got to try it and now i DON'T know if to get it or not.

My gamertag on Xbox is IIIErosionIII, please allow me another free trial, it is not fair that i didn't get to play the game at all.

BTW - Xbox directed me here, they could not do anything themselves, so I'm really expecting you to help me on this.

2 answers to this question

Trial renewals are not possible, sorry. If you still want to get a good impression of how DayZ plays we can recommend you to check out one of the numerous live streams on twitch or mixer.

@NivLily 

depending on your live account and Xbox setup, in Xbox settings you can make your Xbox your home console, create a new profile with a new email address, then using your original profile add the new one to ‘Xbox family, or family’ so it shares your Xbox gold. Then you should be able to sign in with new profile and “hopefully” try it out. It’s the same method other folks use to play 2 characters on their console. Not positive if it works with the trial but maybe.