Squelettetriton

Bags and transparent zombies

Question

Hello, I found some really embarrassing bugs. In particular the capacity of the bags which has not been improved for me. Then it often happens that my bullets goes through the zombies. Which means a death for nothing ... Is a hitbox improvement planned?

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Squelettetriton said:

Hello, I found some really embarrassing bugs. In particular the capacity of the bags which has not been improved for me. Then it often happens that my bullets goes through the zombies. Which means a death for nothing ... Is a hitbox improvement planned?

They fixed the inventory calculation but had to remove it as it didnt save your characters inventory when logging out of a server. 

As for the bullets your gun was glitched. If someone was stood at the side of you when you shoot. It would of just been a 'click' as you had no ammo in... As if your firing blanks... This issue is also been noted and being addressed. 

Try emptying your mags, refilling them then reload. Shoot at a wall/floor to see if the bullet hits it. If not. Drop it and get another weapon. 

• Like 1

Bullets not registering is a well documented bug for months now. (Check the bug tracker.)

Yes, I imagine the devs are looking into it.

This is not specifically at you OP but for all new players - To give people an idea of all the bugs in this Alpha and how the game is developed over time, it would greatly benefit newer players to read the threads for the stress test builds (and probably older experimental builds) whether you are on PC or XBone, and as many of the status reports as you can stand to read going back over the last couple years.

If you plan to put 100's of hours into playing (see also testing) DayZ, the least you can do is take maybe 5-10 hours to read up a little on 5 years of DayZ discussion and development.

Thank you for supporting this beautiful but borked Bohemian basket case of a game.

Thank you for the details on the updated inventory. Still a little patience.

Okay for the weapon. It worked on one server and not on another. It's a bit strange, but if it's reported everything is fine.