Baroni88

Downed Helocopters ??

Where are they? I use the IZurvive app and can’t find any of the marked downed helocopters. I found one on an airstrip in the north west but that was all. 

Are they not fully added to the game yet?

There are 50 ish spawn points on the map for crashed helicopters only 3 are active at one time and they randomly change every 30 min , police cars and boats with loot work the same way 

I've only seen black smoke but no wreck..the smoke is hanging in the air so to speak.

I didn't think they were in yet. I've seen the phantom smoke plumes a couple of times, and the crashed plane at NW airfield. Can anyone actually confirm finding one?

I’m at one now not sure how to prove but this is the 2nd I’ve found on Xbox found a couple police cars too

Found my first yesterday...so did a few others :(  12 hour character dead..heard 2 shots and then it was over.

Take those chances and gotta be ready for the consiquences. I had a 30+ hour character die from wolves. Fucked up

I have found multiple in the NW airfield scattered around inside it. found the SVD in the grey wrecked heli I assume that there are at least two different types of heli's?