recluse201@hotmail.com

Multiple characters

Question

Getting real bored of the game kicking me out of servers or leaving a server to come back and find out im a fresh spawn for no reason what so ever. It keeps happening and switching between either character every now and then. Takes me a few hours to get my geared guy back. 

Edited by recluse201@hotmail.com
Typos

4 answers to this question

Interesting.i played pc in past and you could choose either 1st person or 3rd servers.thus allowing 2 differnt characters overall to be played.

Are you switching between 2 characters does it seem?or more then 2?must be a bug as we only have 3rd person servers as of the moment.

Have you reported this yet?if not I would suggest doing so.

And if it's any help id be glad to assist your non geared took in getting all geared up.Add me if you'd like GT--  LyingXtoaster

Are you changing servers often? If you dont use the same server it can cause issues items may duplicate etc. Servers reset every couple hours. Been playing all day with no issues besides the obvious gun clip one. Since ive started there hasnt been one time It booted me only to come back fresh unless i was bleeding out thirst level max or someone was watching and killed when I logged. You have 15 seconds or so to kill someone before their character disappears

12 hours ago, Jerry Young said:

Interesting.i played pc in past and you could choose either 1st person or 3rd servers.thus allowing 2 differnt characters overall to be played.

Are you switching between 2 characters does it seem?or more then 2?must be a bug as we only have 3rd person servers as of the moment.

Have you reported this yet?if not I would suggest doing so.

And if it's any help id be glad to assist your non geared took in getting all geared up.Add me if you'd like GT--  LyingXtoaster

Yeah man played loads on pc even back to the mod. 

It all started when it first came out. My character got locked in the DB. So it failed to load it and gave me a new character, so every now and then ill load in as another character. Leave it for an hour ir so or hard reset my xbox and i get my other one back. 

Try going into games and apps.s3lect dayz and hit manage.and delete all storage for it.do this 2 or 3 times to be sure it worked.after ur sure it's deleted from both console and cloud."givenu option to delete from everywhere"but once certain the deed is done.hard reset your xbox and fire dayz up.in theory and in practice as I did it.i should get rid of any character u have/had and start u fresh and a newspawned bambi ?