Sign in to follow this  
ShallowTech

Server Hopping, Spawn Delay Fix?

Just wondering when Xbox One version will get a fix for server hopping? It is a little out of control at the moment. Any time you are in a military zone, you are dealing with a group of server hopping fools, fully geared just blowing people away. This really takes away from the game considering all you need to do is run to a military location and hop servers until you are fully geared. Pretty crappy for those that are playing the game, how it is meant to be played.

1 minute ago, ShallowTech said:

Just wondering when Xbox One version will get a fix for server hopping? It is a little out of control at the moment. Any time you are in a military zone, you are dealing with a group of server hopping fools, fully geared just blowing people away. This really takes away from the game considering all you need to do is run to a military location and hop servers until you are fully geared. Pretty crappy for those that are playing the game, how it is meant to be played.

You'll get it right after the PC verson. I promise. 

• Beans 2

They do not have a spawn delay on the PC version anymore? This should be a priority considering it defeats the purpose of the game entirely. Thought the last time I played on PC there was a spawn delay for server hopping... did this change? Just really shitty for those trying to enjoy the game when you have to put up with this kind of shit.

19 minutes ago, ShallowTech said:

They do not have a spawn delay on the PC version anymore? This should be a priority considering it defeats the purpose of the game entirely. Thought the last time I played on PC there was a spawn delay for server hopping... did this change? Just really shitty for those trying to enjoy the game when you have to put up with this kind of shit.

No there is, but its not long enough to make any kind of a difference. Server hopping is the consiquence of having a hive system. It has its advantages and its disadvantages. I personally felt when switching servers more frequently than 1 hour you should be moved 1 km fromyour current positon. 

52 minutes ago, Baker. said:

No there is, but its not long enough to make any kind of a difference. Server hopping is the consiquence of having a hive system. It has its advantages and its disadvantages. I personally felt when switching servers more frequently than 1 hour you should be moved 1 km fromyour current positon. 

Hell yeah, now that is a good solution. They need to implement something to reduce the frequency for sure. It is out of control on console... can't even go into a military area with out some ass hat and his 3 to 4 friends spawning on you with full gear!

13 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Just lock a player on a server for 2 hours before ge can switch.

would never work

Sign in to follow this