u.s. army rangers

Non Stop game freezing now

Question

It started last night with whole game freezing now the intervals  in freezing is less then five  minutes now making the game unplayable for me now for what it is worth in the  military area of Tisy

Edited by u.s. army rangers
fix

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, u.s. army rangers said:

It started last night with whole game freezing now the intervals  in freezing is less then five  minutes now making the game unplayable for me now for what it is worth in the  military area of Tisy

Hello, restart your console and reinstall DayZ, please.

11 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Is this really the best advice?

3 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

That would make me sick to my stomach if we had to do this every time that problem persisted. lol. I would just rather wait and play something else, until the possibility of that problem getting fixed.

Don't reinstall lol just get rid of some stuff in your inventory. I'm betting it's only when you go in your inventory. Was happening to me when it was full. Get rid of some stuff and it should be fine. 

Well. It's happening to me now. I've been trying to play for the last hour. I have lots of free room in my inventory and the game freezes completely every other time I go in my inventory. It's now completely unplayable. Which is s shame because I love the game.