LucifExire

rubber banding

Question

around 7:30 am est this morning i was playing and i kept teleporting around and then it turned into felling like i was trying to go through a invisible wall,  this seems to happen ever 15 mins or so. The only way i found to fix this is to leave and rejoin the server and this happened on multiple servers and a few servers had under 20 people on them. 

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, LucifExire said:

around 7:30 am est this morning i was playing and i kept teleporting around and then it turned into felling like i was trying to go through a invisible wall,  this seems to happen ever 15 mins or so. The only way i found to fix this is to leave and rejoin the server and this happened on multiple servers and a few servers had under 20 people on them. 

That's lag for you. Usually before the servers go down for restart or when they just generally crash. I have only experienced 'rubber banding' in these situations. It also could be your internet connect, check your NAT Type. 

You might also do good by joining a different server when leaving, if you're trying to join back to the same one, that is.

Are you seeing the 'server will restart in x minutes' warning?

I have noticed that the warning time is far from accurate. Once it went from "90 minutes " to "60 minutes" to dropping the server in a span of about 10 actual minutes.

Lately, I have been exiting as soon as I notice any glitches after the first warning.

JB