Mryan21

Where’s the bow?

I’m assuming we don’t have the bow yet on Xbox? Also I have yet to see any wildlife to hunt. Hopefully they will add all this ASAP? It would be nice to have another source of natural food and a weapon to hunt them quietly with. Game is great so far minus a few bugs mostly inventory related. Thanks 

I've seen cows, pigs and chickens. Plus you can kill wolves for food. The xbox version is lagging behind pc with guns, and the bow is one of them. As I recall you craft bows.

Probably will be coming soon.

Ash wood stick? I have yet to come across that I only see long sticks. I haven’t seen wolves yet. Hopefully they add the deer and boars pc has.

Edited by Mryan21

5 hours ago, Mryan21 said:

I’m assuming we don’t have the bow yet on Xbox? Also I have yet to see any wildlife to hunt. Hopefully they will add all this ASAP? It would be nice to have another source of natural food and a weapon to hunt them quietly with. Game is great so far minus a few bugs mostly inventory related. Thanks 

So far I've seen chickens,goat,sheep,cows,elk, and wolves

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mryan21 said:

Ash wood stick? I have yet to come across that I only see long sticks. I haven’t seen wolves yet. Hopefully they add the deer and boars pc has.

In PC you could find an Ashwood tree, if you chop it down you'd find a Long Stick.

In XBox you can cut down a bush to get a Long Stick.

You can't craft bows with it yet in the current version, but it can be used to roast meat & fruits on the fire pit.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:51 PM, Mryan21 said:

You gotta chop an ashwood tree. Green leaf w/ white grayish trunk.

I’ll try this but I not sure it works. I don’t think bows are craftable yet.