CarlTheGooner

Hold breath

Is there anyway to hold your breath? Kind of a fundamental part of sniping as the scopes wave about all over. Crouching steadies them a bit and going prone is hit or miss depending on the gun. 

4 hours ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Is there anyway to hold your breath? Kind of a fundamental part of sniping as the scopes wave about all over. Crouching steadies them a bit and going prone is hit or miss depending on the gun. 

No I'm srry it's just when you run you shake you away more  but not you can't hold your breath

4 hours ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Can't prone aim to get the sights more steady either because the camera view is bugged into some part of my characters body.

• Like 1

they really need to add this feature.

on PC, to hold your breath you have to press the key assigned to 'Walking'. as walking isn't on the xbox version, hopefully once it is added, holding breath will be also.

I would really like an option to hold breath to reduce weapon sway as well in any stance mode (standing, crouching, prone...).  Will this be implemented later?