delpoi

Loot needs sorting...

I get the game is supposed to be hardcore survival but I've died multiple times now not by zombies or others players just by simply dying of thirst or hunger, the loot when you spawn in is just terrible there is like a billion pairs of tracksuit pants or wool coats yet no food or water; and before people say git gud the distance you have to travel in this game on foot means am usually dead before I reach another town or water source at least.

I know vehicles aren't in the build yet but the distance vs your hunger and thirst levels either needs adjustment or there needs to be better loot.

• Like 1

Always check vicinity loot when near those tracksuit bottoms and coats, they sometimes have stuff in them. 

i all ways fine water bottles and food in eletro i go in building with doors open as well because people forget to pick stuff up etc

1 hour ago, delpoi said:

I get the game is supposed to be hardcore survival but I've died multiple times now not by zombies or others players just by simply dying of thirst or hunger, the loot when you spawn in is just terrible there is like a billion pairs of tracksuit pants or wool coats yet no food or water; and before people say git gud the distance you have to travel in this game on foot means am usually dead before I reach another town or water source at least.

I know vehicles aren't in the build yet but the distance vs your hunger and thirst levels either needs adjustment or there needs to be better loot.

If your still by the coast make sure you check near the beached lifeboats, they often have some goodies.

Once you locate a water source, of which there are usually at least 1 pump in each town, loot around until you can score a bottle or cooking pot to store water in until you venture out looking for better stuff.

I know it seems like there are rarely any apples or pears but check every Apple tree you see in early game...

It’s ok at this stage to drink from ponds and creeks as far as I know, there’s usually one near most spawn points, it should be enough to tide you over til you find a few cans of drink or a bottle. Also if you find a shovel I think you can dig up worms and eat them, or find mushrooms in the woods. Also sprinting drastically reduces your food and water gauge