Jordan Elliot

Need more food spawns

1 hour ago, Jordan Elliot said:

We need more food spawns I keep dying so quick coz can’t find food and water sort it out ASAP 

I used to think the same thing, it had more to do with my play style than lack of food.

Chickens, apples, and pears are not hard to find...

Try to limit sprinting to as little as possible, and eat when your yellow, not red...

• Beans 2

I cant see my water ivon and can never find apples or a creek when i need it i drink more water than i can find and its hard to loot places when you have no water source in sight please fix this military bases are hell if you dont have a whole back pack off water

16 minutes ago, DC Twitchy said:

I cant see my water ivon and can never find apples or a creek when i need it i drink more water than i can find and its hard to loot places when you have no water source in sight please fix this military bases are hell if you dont have a whole back pack off water

I have no problem finding apples, chickens, water, cans of pop. And the military base? Are you talking about north west air field? You take 1 bottle or canteen. You refil at the artificial lake in the middle of the airfield area.  

41 minutes ago, DC Twitchy said:

Why can't you see your water icon?

Most town's have at least 1 water pump, also look for depressions in the landscape, as they often have water...

I carry 1 cooking pot and 1 water bottle and barely ever touch them as there are plenty of water sources to drink from naturally.

I do think apples should be more abundant in orchards, but I've almost always found a few.  

You just have to keep looking.  Don't sprint at all.  Drink a lot of water anytime you find it - even when full, keep drinking for a bit.  Every time I've re-spawned lately, I've had no issues getting food and water.  Around apple trees, I will often hit the inventory to see what is in the vicinity since they are often hard to spot.  I've found a few this way and some I've spotted myself.

Edited by Maytrix001

I think food spawns are everywhere if you are having trouble run along the coast and loot turned over boats

On 9/5/2018 at 7:02 PM, Jordan Elliot said:

We need more food spawns I keep dying so quick coz can’t find food and water sort it out ASAP 

Stop sprinting everywhere like a track star.

• Haha 1

On 06/09/2018 at 1:12 AM, Anyeurysm said:

I used to think the same thing, it had more to do with my play style than lack of food.

Chickens, apples, and pears are not hard to find...

Try to limit sprinting to as little as possible, and eat when your yellow, not red...

+1 for this.  I also used to moan that the drain on food/water was too high.  Now that I understand the game and know what to look for I dont think there are issues. (that being said the online map is essential to my success)  Also the lack of disease is a bonus, meaning you can drink from any water source ad-lib with out risk.  that will change when disease comes.  Fruit and 'shrooms have proved very useful!.  Looking forward to hunting something more than just chickens soon!

24 minutes ago, Calcifur said:

+1 for this.  I also used to moan that the drain on food/water was too high.  Now that I understand the game and know what to look for I dont think there are issues. (that being said the online map is essential to my success)  Also the lack of disease is a bonus, meaning you can drink from any water source ad-lib with out risk.  that will change when disease comes.  Fruit and 'shrooms have proved very useful!.  Looking forward to hunting something more than just chickens soon!

You don't hunt cows? Man you get like 20 stakes. I eat 10 and don't need to eat for an hour. 

3 minutes ago, CarlTheGooner said:

You don't hunt cows? Man you get like 20 stakes. I eat 10 and don't need to eat for an hour. 

Your guy isn’t hurling after eating all that?!

Sadly I have only see cows once in game, and at that time I only had a hatchet!  didnt want to risk getting crushed so left well alone!  

2 hours ago, CarlTheGooner said:

Sure, like twice lol but still don't need to eat for an hour afterwards.

Interesting, I was under the assumption that hurling would cause ones hunger and thirst to plummet afterward.

5 hours ago, Nayte said:

Interesting, I was under the assumption that hurling would cause ones hunger and thirst to plummet afterward.

I'm pretty sure that's how it's meant to work. I usually eat 5 or 6, hurl, eat another 4 or 5 then move on, night hurl again after I next drink water but don't have to eat for 45 mins to an hour.