Aebruh

How to get my gun to semi auto fire

I have an fully loaded worn ak with a 30 round mag under it along with more mags loaded... Sooo i shoot once and.... Click click click... Then i cant run or jump from the zombies so luckily i had a shovel. Come to find out i gotta camber bullets one at a time from the inventory using combine... I do have 5 clips with 30 rounds loaded into them.... Anddd i DO have a weapon cleaning kit but i cant clean the ak... Is it because i cleaned it once already?

30 minutes ago, Aebruh said:

Is it because i cleaned it once already?

no its because it is worn and it can not be made pristine again. you can only clean damaged/badly damaged weapons. 

to be honest i have no idea what is going on with your AK. but it sounds like it fails to cycle a new round so i would look for the problem in the magazines, they might be ruined or you might be using bad ammo, try pressing R to cycle a new round from the magazine. it might also be a bug, not too long ago when players were spawning in with a makarov there was a similar problem the makarov didnt work, but if u were to find a new one it worked

Weapons glitch out. Your AK is glitched. 

The ability to change weapon fire rates isnt in the game for us yet. 1 trigger press should fire off one round on your AK but the click afterwards is, as you know, just firing from the chamber and no replacinga new round from the magazine.

Maybe drop a full clip on the ground then back out of inventory look at the clip and press RT to load it. Seems to be only way I can get it to work. Mine bugged out last night but is working again after reloading the game. 

This is a bug. Your gun thinks it doesn't have a mag in so will only fire the chambered bullet. To fix drop gun on the floor and use micro manage to remove mag from the gun on the floor into your hands. This should remove the mag from the gun model . Then pick up gun and combine a mag again. This works everytime for me. Always try and swap mags with each gun when joining a server as this is the best way to tell if it's bugged, finding out in a gun right isn't the best way lol. Also mags mst be kept in your backpack in order to quick switch with Y button. Also if you aren't sure how to micro manage press and hold A on  item in inventory screen and scroll left/right with LB/RB and up/down with LT/RT trigger then let go of A button wherever you want to drop item. Hope this helps :-)

Edited by TheYetiBum

Okay guys when the servers come back up i will try all ur tips 

Hold LT + button mash the shit out of Right D-Pad.

Weapons will change firing modes. Sometimes in 1 click, sometimes in 20. But it WILL change.

• Like 1

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, Powell x91 said:

The ability to change weapon fire rates isnt in the game for us yet. 1 trigger press should fire off one round on your AK but the click afterwards is, as you know, just firing from the chamber and no replacinga new round from the magazine.

as Dan has just mentioned, if you HOLD LT & button bash right on the D-Pad, it will eventually change the fire rate. sometimes it will do it quick, sometimes you can be there for 30 seconds doing it. (it is normal for the quick slot menu to keep flashing on the screen whilst doing this)

8 hours ago, ThompHead569 said:

as Dan has just mentioned, if you HOLD LT & button bash right on the D-Pad, it will eventually change the fire rate. sometimes it will do it quick, sometimes you can be there for 30 seconds doing it. (it is normal for the quick slot menu to keep flashing on the screen whilst doing this)

You qouted an old post. Ive been doing it now, it was a bug on the list by devs that there was no button but in reality it was just anoher bug.

On 9/5/2018 at 11:28 AM, Powell x91 said:

My ak works fine. You can also change fire rate of weapon by holding LT and spamming right on the dpad