ImpulZ

Items Disappearing from Inventory

1. No

2. The first time i don't lose my stuff was on US 4194, i think.

Then i lose the connection and join on the US 4227, then all my stuff was lose.

3. xGDC Chrisx

11 minutes ago, Skin 1 said:

Try 50hrs and 5 days!

Two seperate characters, 3 days, maybe 20 hours each. Both far far north militry. Only things I had in my Inventory was 2 sets of ammo for my two guns, were talking 8 plus clips for each and 2 canteens each and compass. Blood bag. I was ready for war. 

NL and RU servers.. Losing all inventory except everything that is in a equipment slot and in hand.. Happened 3 times now.. Basicslly back to square one.. 

ALVn LK is my name.. 

1. Yes, I understand Dayz is still in development but 2 solid days worth of stuff just gone. Left me with my M4 and 10 bullets against 3 Zombies! I nearly died because of that update.

2. All NL servers

3. Ryanwion

Yep tried a few NL servers and same deal here, total wipe except for equipment and hand slots. This kind of thing is to be expected with a new update and game preview . Looks like they've wisely taken down servers to fix/investigate the issue before it effects the entire community. Hopefully it's a relatively easy server side fix. Keep your chin up devs, your still doing great with communication, updates and a solid release. Next time maybe test new update builds on more than your internal test server & everything will be gucci

1. Just this once (full inventory lost) individual items are more rare and seem to effect friends more often.

2. Only joined US server ending in 7995. After receiving a game crash (frozen) at military barracks. I rejoined and viewed my inventory immediately to see everything gone. (Also receiving a message not sent connection error as well). The main menu also had not updated my characters fresh Alice pack and helmet. And for the past 2 days gives me an additional worn M4 every log out. Other servers didn’t restore my gear either 

(US 7905) 

3. Kingheadshot515

Yes lost everything

ru sg nl servers

AJ 1PCO

Edited by aj1pco

I've jumped from server to server picked up a item and went to another one to see this bug in action . Here is a list of just a few of the servers . 

all are US servers btw .

3663852 , 3664278 , 3666948 , 3664134 ,3667698 , 3668031 .

looking forward to the next patch and thank you so much for pushing them out as fast as you have . 

- Aussi FaA