We had three people experience the issue. The gamer tags are 

jkeiste

puppy nuke

o Kush oSG

the servers are 

US 3664260 and US 3666912

17 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we are looking into an issue that players are loosing their items inside clothing/backpacks every time they connect to a server. Please help us narrow down the issue by answering the following questions:

1. Are you always losing items from your inventory upon relog?

2. What's the name of the server you are logging into (if multiple servers, pick exact names)?

3. What's your character name (displayed in the upper right corner of the main menu)?

Thank you for your help!

1. yes lost everything after the update guns bullets mags food and water 4 days of hard work searching gone very disappointing and doesn't encourage me to play 2nd time I've lost everything

2. ru and nl

3.SK3NMAN420

Yes I hopped through about 6 world's testing this in different regions every item was lost (full millitary loot all gone) it took me hours to find I'm really upset. 

2. What's the name of the server you are logging into (if multiple servers, pick exact names)?

Tried picking things up in multiple servers surely nobody remembers the exact server names when they log in...

3. What's your character name (displayed in the upper right corner of the main menu)?

Herb in a Rizla

Just to add I was testing this theory in a server and for absolutely no reason I died and there was nobody about I was in a closed building heard no gunshots no footsteps, my health was perfect. This game has so much potential but it now feels like a complete waste of time and money. You should roll back the servers to 5 minutes before the update I think everyone is pissed off

Yes ive lost multiple ak mags food and medical gear.

Mostly American (US) servers

Theotherapy

Edited by James Bury

25 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we are looking into an issue that players are loosing their items inside clothing/backpacks every time they connect to a server. Please help us narrow down the issue by answering the following questions:

Thank you for your help!

1 yes everything that is in my backpack and pocket

2all for the. Now no server showing up for me now.

3RunToUrMummyBoy

4are wee getting are stuff back

5when is it getting fixs

1. Yes im losing every item other than clothing and item in clothing bracket and what im carrying in my hand (Knife). Everything else gone. 

2. Every NL server i get kicked from. (Comes up with red message in middle of the screen about a message then counts up to 10 and get dced)

3. F4TAL xV1P3Rx

35 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

Thank you for your help!

1. I lagged out the game went to a new server and everything was gone after I done my micromanagement, it left me with my guns, clothes and backpack 

2. NL servers 

3. Unspan 

Edited by Unspan_
To be more precise