ImpulZ

Items Disappearing from Inventory

16 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we are looking into an issue that players are loosing their items inside clothing/backpacks every time they connect to a server. Please help us narrow down the issue by answering the following questions:

1. Are you always losing items from your inventory upon relog?

2. What's the name of the server you are logging into (if multiple servers, pick exact names)?

3. What's your character name (displayed in the upper right corner of the main menu)?

Thank you for your help!

Yes

US Server last 4 - 4428

Joseph Moss

Yes . Also my mosin with pu on my back

every ru server

lorenzolomaz

Hello,

I have lost my entire inventory aside from equipped items.  To answer your questions in succession:

1.: Yes, I have lost my entire inventory. 

2.: It has occurred on every server that I have attempted to play, US, RU, NL, and SG. 

3.: PuzoMonster AG

I hope that a speedy solution to this issue is found and the items potentially returned to those who have lost them.  Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, xR3DDevil said:

1. Had a full assult backpack with loads of food and water, TTSKO pants had a knife, can opener, m68 scope, compass, TTSKO jacket with a pistol and a UK assault vest with 3 full ak clips, 3 full m4 clips and spare individual ammo, all of this has gone. Just left with my gun in hand and m4 on back. When I first got into a game after the update my stuff was still there, when I left and joined a different server it was all gone.

2. All NL servers I have tried so far

3. x R3D Devil

Update..

I have picked items up including food and a red dot sight in a NL server, left the game, joined back the same server and all that was gone and i had nothing in my gear again, loot that I didn't pick up though was still on the floor, hope this info helps.

1. Every server empties my inventory other than what's equipped, Every time.

2. I've tried over twenty servers across US and NL. They're all bugged.

3. KOMBOS FOR DAZE

p.S The cursor on the server menu is bugged as well. It does not track with the screen. 

1. When I logged everything in my inventory except my equipped items were gone.

2. I began to loot again and switched server but lost all the loot I had just picked up

3. Yu Want CooKie 

1. Yes

2. 541 and another cant remember it though

3. Kryptek ClouDz

btw guns are glitch and stuff had a fully load m4 clip held RT to shot and it keeps making a clicking noise

20 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we are looking into an issue that players are loosing their items inside clothing/backpacks every time they connect to a server. Please help us narrow down the issue by answering the following questions:

2. What's the name of the server you are logging into (if multiple servers, pick exact names)?

3. What's your character name (displayed in the upper right corner of the main menu)?

Thank you for your help!

1 yes 

2 all for them

3RunToUrMummy

4 are wee getting are stuff back. 

5 when is it going to be fix. No point playing it till its Fix's.

24 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

Thank you for your help!

1 yes 

2 all for them

3RunToUrMummy

4 are wee getting are stuff back. 

5 when is it going to be fix. No point playing it till its Fix's.