ImpulZ

Items Disappearing from Inventory

10 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we are looking into an issue that players are loosing their items inside clothing/backpacks every time they connect to a server. Please help us narrow down the issue by answering the following questions:

1. Are you always losing items from your inventory upon relog?

2. What's the name of the server you are logging into (if multiple servers, pick exact names)?

3. What's your character name (displayed in the upper right corner of the main menu)?

Thank you for your help!

1) Yes, everything except what is equipped.

2) Every NL server.

3)LxMackay

Yes everything in slots (not anything I'm wearing) but basically everything useful that I spent hours to get... EDIT: Just realised I've also lost my gun, great

NL don't know exact server cause it's random numbers I wouldn't remember. It doesn't tell you the server when you're in game sooo.

Don't know zFS Joshi probably, don't want to log out and lose everything again...

Edited by sellj321

1. Yes, all my inventory beside what was equipped and what was in-hands

2. NL Servers, started after restarting “NL 3663948”

3. iMadPartyDrone

1. Yes

2. Tried a few US servers, each had this issue

3. Skofield_Kid

Edited by Skofield_Kid

1. yes

2. Every single server us/nl 

3.IRemarks

ps. i was fully geared an haven’t died in 2 days an because of this i have died. really annoying..

1. Had a full assult backpack with loads of food and water, TTSKO pants had a knife, can opener, m68 scope, compass, TTSKO jacket with a pistol and a UK assault vest with 3 full ak clips, 3 full m4 clips and spare individual ammo, all of this has gone. Just left with my gun in hand and m4 on back. When I first got into a game after the update my stuff was still there, when I left and joined a different server it was all gone.

2. All NL servers I have tried so far

3. x R3D Devil

1 yes all my item (no weapon)                                             2 every server NL.                                            3 xox ZAMASU xox

Yes loosing all gear and so have my friends 

Every NL server we’ve been into

XzBakerboiXz

17 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we are looking into an issue that players are loosing their items inside clothing/backpacks every time they connect to a server. Please help us narrow down the issue by answering the following questions:

1. Are you always losing items from your inventory upon relog?

2. What's the name of the server you are logging into (if multiple servers, pick exact names)?

3. What's your character name (displayed in the upper right corner of the main menu)?

Thank you for your help!

Itsd0naidtrump is my name and all NL servers lost everything I had 

Edited by Reece Beeson

Every item from all clothing and backpack

Every servers region. (20 tested from all 4 regions)

skn 1

1: every time i join a server, i lose everything in my inventory

2: every server

3: Fall3nEffect