Sign in to follow this  
tigerking0121

you lose everything when you leave. NEED TO FIX NOW!

after the last update, when you leave and join another server then everything you have in your inventory just disappears

thank you, no dayz for me until it's fixed. ain't gonna lose my alice full of goodies

Edited by nikoor

6 minutes ago, nikoor said:

thank you, no dayz for me until it's fixed. ain't gonna lose my alice full of goodies

I played this morning and last night. Still have all of my stuff. Sounds like it’s just you man. But should be looked at for sure. 

If you leav and then join another server, then your stuff is gone. DayZ are aware of the problem and probably work on it. If you go in to there twitter you will see many comments about this problem.

5 minutes ago, Baroni88 said:

I played this morning and last night. Still have all of my stuff. Sounds like it’s just you man. But should be looked at for sure. 

I played last night too but what I understood this happens after todays patch. I just started the game few days ago and have very little time to play because of work and family so I wont be risking it.

6 minutes ago, tigerking0121 said:

If you leav and then join another server, then your stuff is gone. DayZ are aware of the problem and probably work on it. If you go in to there twitter you will see many comments about this problem.

thanks, gotta start following.

I hope they release a hotfix update today or tomorrow to fix this as soon as possible, don't want to wait one entire week entering a server and losing my stuff

The game is a preview so those are issues we should be aware are going to happen, at least there are people who report those issues properly and civilized instead of swearing and calling the devs ''pricks'' or worse like most people do.

Edited by Marco Aurelio123

Strange that they do not test their update before releasing it to the public. Now I have lost 5 hours of loting 

Spent hours last night trying to get my gear.. Now it's gone because I decided to play today and got disconnected from the server. Fix this asap please, no point playing until it is. If this is going to be the case every update (fix one problem only to have another one) then I don't have much hope for this game.

43 minutes ago, Marco Aurelio123 said:

game is a preview so those are issues we should be aware are going to happen

ofcourse. Im just glad I read the forums when I can otherwise I'd be a bit dissapointed tonight after logging in. I can only wish they don't take too much time like BH which is why I abandoned their product.

"XBOX PLAYERS: Because of the inventory issues we will take all Xbox servers offline while we are looking into the problem. We apologise for the inconveniences."

-DayZ Twitter

Hopefully it's sorted soon

• Like 1

They really should post here as well - not everyone uses twitter.

And now I see they did...  

Edited by Maytrix001

Sign in to follow this