Baty Alquawen

Xbox update 05/09/2018

2 hours ago, droefheid said:

Guys, Chill, an update will be out, it's not even a massively game changing update.. no new content is planned to be released with this update. The game runs somewhat fine without it.

Don't get me wrong, it'll be nice to have and iron things out, but it's not as if they're adding any new items/mechanics..

So guns going off in the middle of reloading, Mags being jammed into the gun, Server crashes, Inventory disaster, and disappearing loot......is a game that runs somewhat fine to you? lol. I think we are all starting to decide to put this game down for a little while until they get most of the basic functions fixed. Good luck to those who want to deal with no operational guns or proper inventory management.

Edited by DXMIMZY

Just now, DXMIMZY said:

So guns going off in the middle of reloading, Mags being jammed into the gun, Server crashes, Inventory disaster, and disappearing loot......is a game that runs somewhat fine to you? lol. I think we are all starting to decide to put this game down for a little while until they get most of the most basic functions of this game fixed. Good luck to those who want to deal with no operational guns or proper inventory management.

I haven't experienced any of the bugs.. All I seem to come across on this forum is people whining, you bought an early access game, what were you expecting? People acting like this game should be triple A in quality.. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

Just now, droefheid said:

I haven't experienced any of the bugs.. All I seem to come across on this forum is people whining, you bought an early access game, what were you expecting? People acting like this game should be triple A in quality.. 

Just because you haven't come across these bugs, doesn't mean they don't exist. To think you haven't experienced any issues with the game so far, already lets me think you have barely played much of it at all. And by the way, you seem to come across as some one who screams out "ITS A BETA!" in a place where we are suppose to give thorough feedback for the Devs to analyse. In this thread, they asked if the update worked, and everyone is giving their feedback on what was the new update. On top of that, if we didn't "whine" about the issue, they wouldn't have pulled the update back so they can actually investigate the problem, and hopefully fix the issue.

I think you should post some where else if your going to go to the forums, and call people whiners for giving feedback in threads where they are ment to give feedback in. If your definition of the word "Feedback" is replaced with "Whining" then you are in the wrong place.

Triple A title? No, not at all. Expecting results as the consumer? Absolutely!

• Haha 1

Just now, DXMIMZY said:

Just because you haven't come across these bugs, doesn't mean they don't exist. To think you haven't experienced any issues with the game so far, already lets me think you have barely played much of it at all. And by the way, you seem to come across as some one who screams out "ITS A BETA!" in a place where we are suppose to give thorough feedback for the Devs to analyse. In this thread, they asked if the update worked, and everyone is giving their feedback on what was the new update. On top of that, if we didn't "whine" about the issue, they wouldn't have pulled the update back so they can actually investigate the problem, and hopefully fix the issue.

I think you should post some where else if your going to go to the forums, and call people whiners for giving feedback in threads where they are ment to give feedback in. If your definition of the word "Feedback" is replaced with "Whining" then you are in the wrong place.

Giving feedback, and whining about the devs are two completely different things, first of all.

I have played my fair share of the game, thank you very much.

I'm screaming out 'it's a beta'? fair enough, and 'by the way' you seem to come across as someone who doesn't realize this company aren't as large as you're average developer, you shouldn't have purchased this product if you believe this game would be ready to play, glitch/bug free.

Also, just a heads up in regards to your final comment; I'm almost 110% sure it warns you both before you buy the game and when you load the game up that this is early access and support will be very limited, if at all.. The money has come from your pocket, you made the decision to purchase this game, no one forced you.

• Confused 1
  • Beans 1

11 minutes ago, DXMIMZY said:

Also, by reacting to my post with a confused face, you are merely alerting me to the fact that you have read it.

• Confused 1
  • Beans 1

Just now, droefheid said:

Giving feedback, and whining about the devs are two completely different things, first of all.

I have played my fair share of the game, thank you very much.

I'm screaming out 'it's a beta'? fair enough, and 'by the way' you seem to come across as someone who doesn't realize this company aren't as large as you're average developer, you shouldn't have purchased this product if you believe this game would be ready to play, glitch/bug free.

Also, just a heads up in regards to your final comment; I'm almost 110% sure it warns you both before you buy the game and when you load the game up that this is early access and support will be very limited, if at all.. The money has come from your pocket, you made the decision to purchase this game, no one forced you.

I understand their is a difference in feedback and whining, but do you even know what the Game Preview Program is meant for? If we don't purchase the game in the first place, then how do you expect people to give feedback in the forums? You do realize people can just see you as the whiner for whining about people giving their feedback, no matter how or what way they give it. I would rather have people say something, no matter how they say it, than say nothing at all. You seem to not understand the process it takes to help games like this that IS a Beta, to get into a full release state. I do realize this company is small, but i think they can realize the amount of popularity this game has, and that feedback forums are always like this. You have people "whining" (according to your meaning) and giving information on the problems of the game in one hand, and people who accept any game thrown at them, no matter the condition, and accept it for what it is, no matter the issues.

By the way, just for the comment about the money coming from my pocket, I will continue to so call "Whine" about the issues of the game, because its in a stage where its in development and I payed my hard earned money to put out feedback in hopes of helping general ideas for future updates/fixes. Just like any other Game Preview title. The point of these forums is that the Devs know and the players know the state of the game, and are now in the process of going through all the issues, acknowledging the problems, and steadily improving the game. 

Hints the reason why you probably shouldn't call people "whiners" no matter if the feedback is toxic or not, I think the Devs would rather have any reply, than NO reply at all.

17 minutes ago, droefheid said:

Also, by reacting to my post with a confused face, you are merely alerting me to the fact that you have read it.

UUmmmm yea. I guess you caught me red handed. I totally read your post, and put a confusing face on it. lol. Nice of you to notice.

Why do you seem so agitated by posting in a place where everyone is suppose to give their feedback about the game? If your going to tell people to "Accept the game like it is, because you paid for it." Then why are you here? Forums are meant to build the game further, you probably won't find any game acceptance much at all here. I think a lot of people here in these forums agree, that if they paid for the game, they are surely going to give their opinion about the game. Feedback or whining either way.

Edited by DXMIMZY

Nice!!

So far so good, however I do have an issue that seemed to carry over. Whenever I loot, specifically change clothes, I lose the Makarov pistol (the .380 cal handgun) forever to not be found. After retracing steps to be sure I didn't drop it, I've concluded this is a glitch. Unless I have a hidden pocket I'm unaware of I do believe I lost my handgun. (At a very important part too, I was looting a camp and this issue struck again, after noticing I was completely unarmed)

After the carry weight bug, dispite losing my things I've had an overall pleasing experience. I haven't been killed due to lag all day nor have I lagged out of a game. The servers are solid and it is very easy to find a game. If I could give this latest update a rate I'd give it 4/5, only because it took the techs 2 updates in one day to stifle the issue.

If anyone is experiencing "the vanishing gun" glitch please give your input. I don't really know if you could call it a bug yet.. I guess I could have went full retard and dropped my gun in the zombie apocalypse. 

I would also like to thank the great staff at the forums and development team for making all this possible. You guys rock.

Edited by Skye Cross

Small things ive seen as in seeing teammates randomly shoot while reloading but they said they didnt shoot and figured out that it was the Ak 47 cause we switched guns and everything was fine i shot normal and so did he but then we switched back and did it again. Another thing laying down aiming through scope is all black. and laying down throws off the calibration of aiming in 3rd person as in your crosshairs at 180 degrees straight but your gun is like 25 degrees low makeing me shoot the floor and when i zoom to first im aiming at the ground. small things but fixable.

Please Bring the Night and Day Rotation as soon as possible night time is best for scary moments and bandits at there most valuable cant shoot what they cant see. like in the server menu have a section where it says Night Rotation cause seeing all these flashlights but no use it just a waste of space.  

16 minutes ago, ButterTheJew said:

Please Bring the Night and Day Rotation as soon as possible night time is best for scary moments and bandits at there most valuable cant shoot what they cant see. like in the server menu have a section where it says Night Rotation cause seeing all these flashlights but no use it just a waste of space.  

first must be back flashlights for guns (like in old versions - pistols,assault rifles), night vision will be great too 

Night vision goggles and the ghillie suit netting and this will be the game Id play all day long. Id be ok with just the ghillie suit tho. Im pretty much setup I can now risk death by mutes or wander alone. Wish the xbox group chat didnt hinder the game chat. Cant risk it took me hours to farm a full matching set of camo gear backpacks even got the boonie cap. 

Also I have been trying to set up caches I thought that was implemented? Like I filled a bag and it would only let me find worms with the shovel? Has to be specific bag?

12 hours ago, ButterTheJew said:

Small things ive seen as in seeing teammates randomly shoot while reloading but they said they didnt shoot and figured out that it was the Ak 47 cause we switched guns and everything was fine i shot normal and so did he but then we switched back and did it again. Another thing laying down aiming through scope is all black. and laying down throws off the calibration of aiming in 3rd person as in your crosshairs at 180 degrees straight but your gun is like 25 degrees low makeing me shoot the floor and when i zoom to first im aiming at the ground. small things but fixable.

It did it for my UMP45 as well with the random gun fire going off while pressing Y to reload.

I see they added a stomach fullness indicator next to the health symbol (unless it’s always been there and I didn’t see it) cheers guys! 

Also if you guys are gonna have a go back and forth at each other create a new thread or something, these forums are a mess with angry, venomous complaints disguised as feedback, it is a nightmare to find actual info now

Edited by Eeyeoretherealone

13 hours ago, Eeyeoretherealone said:

I see they added a stomach fullness indicator next to the health symbol (unless it’s always been there and I didn’t see it) cheers guys! 

Also if you guys are gonna have a go back and forth at each other create a new thread or something, these forums are a mess with angry, venomous complaints disguised as feedback, it is a nightmare to find actual info now

I I think that has always been there.  I always thought it was a bacteria/sickness indicator.  To show when you are getting sick.  Mine always spikes if I drink dirty water or raw chicken.  but since there is no sickness turned on at the moment it makes no odds.  maybe I am wrong.

• Like 1

On 05/09/2018 at 12:19 PM, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello guys,

we have a new update for you today.

Changes:

• Fixed free space calculation in inventory
  • Fixed controller re-connect issue
  • Improved listing of servers in the server browser
  • Improved title stability

Don't forget to restart your consoles!

We are looking forward to your feedback!

When is there a new update I hope they bring out the gillie out 

1 hour ago, Calcifur said:

I I think that has always been there.  I always thought it was a bacteria/sickness indicator.  To show when you are getting sick.  Mine always spikes if I drink dirty water or raw chicken.  but since there is no sickness turned on at the moment it makes no odds.  maybe I am wrong.

No there was a little stomach symbol on the left side of the health cross that filled up as I ate, then I drank and puked in my helmet lol. I haven’t seen it since though. 

15 hours ago, Eeyeoretherealone said:

Yeah it's always been there! It doesn't stick around for long, but it's to show when you are full. Hope this helped!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Calcifur said:

1ikvy6mkpcu01.jpg

Not this one then?  (3rd form left)  I haven't seen any others.

Nope it was left of the cross, that’s a germ/bacteria next to the blood symbol.  Apparently the stomach was always there, but only saw it briefly yesterday. It’s similar shape to the germ without the little spikes on it, it’s hollow and fills up as you eat. Not shown in the tutorial screen though. 

Ah I see, I have seen the water drops when you get wet, but not the other one.  I am obviously not feeding my character well enough!  lol