Baty Alquawen

Xbox update 05/09/2018

Glad it's all back up and running! 

Did you guys fix the magazine loading? If not mine is somehow now magically working!! woohoo full auto here I come!!

Keep running into an issue where my weapon tells me there is a magazine with rounds loaded in but gun will not fire or allow me to remove magazine :(

• Like 1

did the inventory get fixed?.........i was just on and i have the alice backpack but it can only hold 11 slots online shows it has 40 slots or am i doing something wrong

I'm still having problems with the backpack, I have a couple items in my bag Plus I still have room to add more but It won't let me store anything I pick up or find.

27 minutes ago, WhiteboytellemTTV said:

did the inventory get fixed?.........i was just on and i have the alice backpack but it can only hold 11 slots online shows it has 40 slots or am i doing something wrong

23 minutes ago, Cawb said:

I'm still having problems with the backpack, I have a couple items in my bag Plus I still have room to add more but It won't let me store anything I pick up or find.

They had to rollback the inventory update as it messed up the game. I guess we have to wait for them to fix it again.

Edited by Los Bandito

Can't wait to test it out!

Love DayZ on console so far!

Played it on PC years ago.

Any word on reducing the need to eat and drink a bit? 

Also, the weapon magazine issues? 

Keep up the great work!

- [THM] Vex

Edited by The HorseMen Clan

3 hours ago, Wyatt Harvey said:

Is there going to be a new update tomorrow?

A 2nd update has gone live. I believethat will be the update youre asking about. 

Try manually installing from your game manager on xbox if its not already updated.

After the Update, all my guns became bugged and now seem to be rendered useless. I cant get the mags to come out of any of them and i have plenty of space. I was stacked too. I even had a second gun to fight the "Unable to reload bug" All that grinding for nothing. Thanks for the broken update. 

This has been happening for ages the way I fixed it on mine was by placeing it on the floor then micromanaging the mag out of it then taking man into inventory and gun into hane then puting mag back in gun

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Robert Turitto said:

Keep running into an issue where my weapon tells me there is a magazine with rounds loaded in but gun will not fire or allow me to remove magazine :(

Drop gun on floor and micromanage clip out of gun into hands , then pick gun up and put mag back in. Should work first time , if not keep trying. I've foud this fixes this bug 99% of the time. I'd advise checking all weapons on loading  into new server by seeing if you can switch or remove mag to see if it's bugged, you don't wanna find out when shooing Zeds or players ? hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DXMIMZY said:

After the Update, all my guns became bugged and now seem to be rendered useless. I cant get the mags to come out of any of them and i have plenty of space. I was stacked too. I even had a second gun to fight the "Unable to reload bug" All that grinding for nothing. Thanks for the broken update. 

Yep place gun on floor then use micro manages to select mag from said gun into hands. Then ty should be good to pick up gun and reload. Always works for me, I check every gun on loading into server as this big occurs frequently. Hope that helps

Can you please put back in the fix for the controller issue - just that would be nice.  My controller disconnected for some reason and then reconnected and I had not control and died.

18 hours ago, maulerr said:

I've noticed that too. I figured it's because being in a party pulls you out of game chat, like with any other game. But it certainly would be helpful to hear if we're supposed to be able to activate in game proximity chat while being in a party chat

The devs did release a known bugs list to look at before reporting bugs and the party chat issue was on there from day one of release. I doubt you'll be able to talk directly from party chat to people outside of the party without switching to game chat but the devs has stated that you are meant to be able to switch from party to game chat and speak ingame but currently that function is bugged out. Also Incase you were unaware xbox has added a relatively quick way to switch from party too game chat, just push centre xbox button scroll to party and press start button and it'll switch without the need to go into part options. But I'm in agreement that the ability to stay in a party chat and simple push down on d-pad to talk ingame whilst in a party would be a great addition and reduce the kill on sight mentality of players in parties who kill instantly due to being unable to even initiate contact

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

Yep place gun on floor then use micro manages to select mag from said gun into hands. Then ty should be good to pick up gun and reload. Always works for me, I check every gun on loading into server as this big occurs frequently. Hope that helps

Ive actually have had that bug happen to me when i did exactly that a while back. Ive been warning people to actually NOT to do that because it seemed to always initiate the bug for me.

I noticed locked XBOX Servers 101, 102, 103 and 104.

Are those tests for possible rentable private servers?

I'm ready to rent a private server asap! :)

I also notice a glitch when my buddy swings his axe our reloads, his weapon shoots on my screen, and visa versa.

Scared the crap out of me!

He was swinging axe on his screen..

Edited by The HorseMen Clan

10 hours ago, The HorseMen Clan said:

I noticed locked XBOX Servers 101, 102, 103 and 104.

Are those tests for possible rentable private servers?

I'm ready to rent a private server asap! :)

I also notice a glitch when my buddy swings his axe our reloads, his weapon shoots on my screen, and visa versa.

Scared the crap out of me!

He was swinging axe on his screen..

Probably not going to be renting out servers when the stability of the dedicated servers is questionable. 

Upon full release they will have rent a server, same as other GP titles. 

Weird glitch, but im sure it's one they know of. Seen it mentioned around the forums.

i really wish they were abit more transparent with us about whats going on like bringing out and update and taking it away then atleast tell us when we can expect to see it again like will it be today or monday or well we need to wait untill wednesday again? i assume it wont be happening on the weekend

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Russ3953 said:

So did the whole patch get rolled back? I didn’t update on 05/09

yeah the rolled everything back 

Guys, they said on twitter that we would have to go through a ''couple more days' with the inventory hording, so yeah it's been 2 days (couple) so today they are probably bringing the update back, unless they announce on twitter otherwise.

Guys, Chill, an update will be out, it's not even a massively game changing update.. no new content is planned to be released with this update. The game runs somewhat fine without it.

Don't get me wrong, it'll be nice to have and iron things out, but it's not as if they're adding any new items/mechanics..

• Like 1