Baty Alquawen

Xbox update 05/09/2018

I hope the dev. team consider to bring back character movement while examine your backpack so you don`t stand still while org. your loot in jackets, backpacks etc. 

• Like 1

I can't find a server now. What a shit update broke the game. How long till its Fix's. Be need if some one from dayz got back to me. Have it so u can run and still go tho ur stuff. Like pubg dose it 

Just now, Neutral Buoyancy said:

TAP RT to open close compass !

I'll I do is punch ffs with it in my hand. But sure whats the point playing when I lose everything when I go off and come back on. 

5 minutes ago, weer6kell said:

I'll I do is punch ffs with it in my hand. But sure whats the point playing when I lose everything when I go off and come back on. 

TAP RT without holding LT

2 minutes ago, Bobby Adkins said:

Lost all my stuff still got my clothes wtf

Happen to me to happen evey time u leave and come back ffs. Game is 100% broke no point playing it

• Like 1

Would appreciate hearing from DEV/CM (once they know!)is this something that can be fixed or will i need a fresh character to fix the bug ( Dont really want to give up my clothes and SVD if i can help it ) thx

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, weer6kell said:

Happen to me to happen evey time u leave and come back ffs. Game is 100% broke no point playing it

There fixing it now

reconect controler OK,have all stuff,slots on MAX capacity 

https://plus.google.com/u/1/photos/photo/116093595286161008386/6597755637386250978?authkey=CLOA6fajso3d7AE

thank you for update,dekuji

now please fix shooting,first zombie and no hits.my axe is ruined from maximum slots testing :-) 

Edited by jedimfp

1 minute ago, Bobby Adkins said:

There fixing it now

Are we getting are shit back or is that going. 

27 minutes ago, Neutral Buoyancy said:

Would appreciate hearing from DEV/CM (once they know!)is this something that can be fixed or will i need a fresh character to fix the bug ( Dont really want to give up my clothes and SVD if i can help it ) thx

They just posted on twitter they are taking the servers down till its fixed

1 hour ago, weer6kell said:

I losted everything I had in my back pack and in my pockets and every time I leave the game and come back I'm losing everything 

1 hour ago, NShort44 said:

This has happened to me and a friend. I was in a server with all my stuff and I left to join his server and everything in my inventory is gone, all the ammo, food, drinks and other stuff gone. The only things I have is the Mosin that I was carrying, my shovel and my clothes. 

This is a game breaking bug because now my character is on the verge of dying because I've lost all food and drink. 

1 hour ago, NShort44 said:

I continually lose it, so does my friend. I've joined 5 different servers to test and I've lost my inventory in all of them

1 hour ago, XxSlaavoxX said:

Ive lost everything and when i tried to rejoin the game it spawned me Without anything. 

I'm guessing you guys aren't playing the trial? there is no character saving on the trial play.

2 minutes ago, Franky McFrank said:

I'm guessing you guys aren't playing the trial? there is no character saving on the trial play.

No I bought the game. Its the new update that have fucked up my game. 

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Guys, 

I need feedback here now:

• Fixed free space calculation in inventory

How is it looks like? :)

There is one bug i have it is that if i have magazines in my inventory in press y to reload and it does not see the mags only if i drop a magazine pick it up and then press y with my gun in hand it reloads 

HAS ANYONE FOUND NETTING????

is netting even in the game i have been looking for it since launch xD would be time saving if it is not in the game lol

and guys remember it is a game preview dont comment stuff like 6 years and it is still a shit game it has not been 6 years for the xbox version be happy it is even on xbox and guns work fine for me just the magazine glitch already had a fight with a clan on the airfield killed 3 even the scooes work amd the sniper i had (military dragunov forgot the name xD)

Edited by Silent WolvesNLD

Hey, I’m new to Dayz, but after a few hours of gameplay I can certainly say that this game has a lot of potential. 

Of course I understand people’s frustrations with numerous issues but don’t they realize they bought an early access/ alpha version.

I was wondering why the servers reset so frequently? It makes it very difficult to progress under such a small time frame 

Me and one of my friends joined each other but couldn't find each other his trial ended before we met up lol

Edited by James Rooney

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

A one time inventory wipe could be intended due to the fixes with inventory capacity. If you relog again, do you still keep your equipment and clothing or do you lose it repeatedly?

had this happen repeatedly the game is broken rn 

1 minute ago, Tyler Searles said:

I'm guessing servers are down bc of the inventory bug when switching servers? Can someone confirm?

Yes there down ffs

• Like 1

Well the game wont even load now after the update, just hangs on the load screen you see before the title screen. Ive reset my console 3 times. Ive gone from the highest priced preview game in history thats costs more than most pc full release games, thats bare bones with most of the fundamental functions broken, to a game that cant even manage to load a title screen. Well done devs, well done ???

Edited by M00nfly