CarlTheGooner

Aiming to the sky

Question

13 answers to this question

Unfortunately that doesn't work. Whether you're in first or third person if you get this bug when you ADS it looks up. 

Edited by CarlTheGooner
Spelling

Ive reported that and they are working on it. What i find works is i lie down, and hold left trigger and look all the way down, let go of aim, then centre your view and stand up.

Relogging to the server also cures it. 

Edited by recluse201@hotmail.com

when this happened to me. I have fixed this numerous times by laying down and aimed straight in front in 3rd person (the characters model aiming wont be straight, just get the crosshair straight) then pressed RB to ADS (which your aiming will go wherever your characters wonky aiming is) straightened the aim in ADS and pressed RB to exit ADS and it was straightened. 

Yep this is caused by lieing down with weapon drawn,  the only way to truly realign character model and centre screen reticule so that you don't aim at sky or feet when you ADS is to log and rejoin. Just be sure to not have weapon out whilst prone. 

I remember all attachments to my weapon and put them back on.so far works everytime. Hope this works for you

Suffered with this problem for days, and leaving and re-joining became tedious very quickly. Whilst standing look at your feet in third person rather than whilst prone, this fixes the issue every time for me.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:34 AM, DDP 1985 said:

3rd person aim n look up to the sky it will centre it 

Hold rt and look down at ur feet, this is a legit fix

• Like 1

Worked out a fix for this. So when this bug happens, you look down to your feet, hold left trigger to zoom in and then raise your aim to the center of the screen. Voilà.