Baty Alquawen

Controls for Xbox One

On 4.1.2019 at 11:34 AM, FearFokkol said:

Hi All

Could someone please verify if there is an issue after the latest update with the "misc" and "comms" options on the d-pad, currently after the latest update, none of these two options are working or available, only the other two work, Thanks.

seems it's not affecting everyone. Me and many others have had the same issue but some people don't...

I would also like to 'bump' all the comments asking for free look being changed... Free look on a click stick just feels unnatural and unholy lol. 

So is there an updated control scheme coming or do we have to change our key binds through Microsoft? Just asking out of curiosity, people may get upset if they get used to the controls and they just randomly get changed without warning.. 

Free look should be LB, there's nothing assigned to the button and it would make a great combination with the zoom from RB

Or add custom control scheme... It's 2019 for crying out loud. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 3:48 PM, bent.toe said:

Or add custom control scheme... It's 2019 for crying out loud. 

Custom Controls like, PUBG, Apex Legends, Battlefield 5, COD, Destiny and on and on, cop on, most games DON'T have custom controls plus you'd need a pretty in dept option set in this for toggles, double taps etc. Grow up.

On 3/28/2019 at 4:23 PM, Photek76 said:

I like the new controls, make leaning a toggle and I'm golden. 

Claw playing freak! 

• Beans 1

On 1/9/2019 at 9:07 PM, Clayztobi said:

So is there an updated control scheme coming or do we have to change our key binds through Microsoft? Just asking out of curiosity, people may get upset if they get used to the controls and they just randomly get changed without warning... again.

Fixed.

On 3/28/2019 at 4:26 PM, Photek76 said:

Custom Controls like, PUBG, Apex Legends, Battlefield 5, COD, Destiny and on and on, cop on, most games DON'T have custom controls plus you'd need a pretty in dept option set in this for toggles, double taps etc. Grow up.

You have no idea what you are talking about. It's pure lazyness from developers. 

A lot of games outside the fps genre have full custom control schemes. 

Examples are:

Driving games like project cars

Flight games like war thunder

And if i'm not mistaken titanfall 2 have custom control scheme. 

Y one click - reload magazine

Y hold - chamber round or reloading internal magazine (shotgun,sks,..)

Y double click - bolt/pump action,eject round from chamber (non bolt/pump action guns)

Lean with analog sticks please. 

The way R6 Siege and pubg does it. 

Have alternative controls for the freaky claw players and we all will be happy. 

On 9/7/2018 at 5:47 AM, pedro135 said:

any chance were going to see a hold breath while scoped to steady aim for a short time button added? for example pressing left stick while scoped does nothing atm thats why most other games have it set as that

There is a hold breath function. But the amount of time you have is limited to how much stamina you have.

On 10/15/2018 at 10:48 AM, Jonas Levin said:

So its not okay to take leads from another game if they have a system that have some feats you might be able to put into your own thing to make it better?

Have you noticed they have literally renamed everything. They have a "KA" instead of "AK" in gear of copyright bull. That said I don't think they would make controls the same as another game for that same ridiculous fear... every game I have played names their guns the correct way. DayZ for some reason has this unrealistic fear of copyright infringement lol.

On 6/27/2019 at 12:16 PM, jedimfp said:

Y one click - reload magazine

Y hold - chamber round or reloading internal magazine (shotgun,sks,..)

Y double click - bolt/pump action,eject round from chamber (non bolt/pump action guns)

If I remember right tapping Y once will chamber and holding Y reloads mag. Double tapping Y does unload one round though.

On 1/7/2019 at 3:18 PM, Tropic_Pineapples said:

I would also like to 'bump' all the comments asking for free look being changed... Free look on a click stick just feels unnatural and unholy lol. 

You should be happy they changed free look to the bumper. It used to be click and hold one of the sticks... that was so hard to freelook.

Has anyone else noticed you can't drop items in your hand anymore by holding X. Does anyone know if it was intentional or just a bug.

Edited by TahoeBeast
Typo

Can we please utilize the animation wheel? You guys could easly add the NVG animation to the animation wheel, r even the throwing animation could be added there, double tap X for throw animation gets me kiled or almost killed all the time due to me trying to close doors on infected and i go into throwing animation. 

On 12/4/2019 at 1:27 AM, leem1981 said:

Anyone know how to change the voip levels on controller 

Well, I didn't see anything in the patch notes about it, so I guess the answer is still "YOU CAN'T".  I've fiddle-fucked with every possible way that it COULD be changed, double-tapping down, holding d-pad down, etc, and nothing.  Hardly anyone ever uses VOIP anyway, at least on public servers. 

So does anyone have any idea why the duck tape, sewing kits and a leather sewing kits can only be used twice now instead of four time like before the update?

I'm only asking, because this was not mentioned in the patch notes.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:49 AM, Stagman70 said:

Well, I didn't see anything in the patch notes about it, so I guess the answer is still "YOU CAN'T".  I've fiddle-fucked with every possible way that it COULD be changed, double-tapping down, holding d-pad down, etc, and nothing.  Hardly anyone ever uses VOIP anyway, at least on public servers. 

You can do it on keyboard and mouse servers want to play keyboard and mouse just not on publics 

I wanted to ask why its not possible to talk while holding down d pad.

Sure i am in a party with my mates its confusing that i have to switch in game chat to talk.

I think the game would be easier an nicer to play if anybody is able to talk within a second!

So why is it not possible to actualy be in a party and talk in game?

• Like 1