Baty Alquawen

Controls for Xbox One

Topic edited: Update 1.17 introduced new control scheme for the controller on consoles. More info about the changes can be found here.

MAIN

Spoiler

MYl3d8NqQdtK4wCReCog.png

MENUS

Spoiler

klbUsmfXYdFATx1LmXUX.png

INVENTORY

Spoiler

7W36LNl6oDapjD09caim.png

VEHICLE

Spoiler

EANFBQLebcAS41ZgFOIv.png

COMBAT STANCE

Spoiler

EmleTcBk28VbEIi2PtOc.png

SENSITIVITY SETTINGS

Spoiler

image (10) (3).png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

I didn't knew about the ''raise hand'' thing, thank you very much for sharing this.

I confused the ''raise hands'' with the surrender emote lol, sorry for the mistake.

Edited by Marco Aurelio123
  • Haha 3

please add option for sensitivity inron sights/optics,to slow now

maybe this schema is better for game

RB - free look camera around (head)

LT hold - aim weapon

LT quick push - iron sights (like in PUBG game,please try this,ist great)

Y - reload magazine or rounds for mosin,shotguns,bolt rifles

Y hold - chamber round

hold LT + Y bolt action/pump action (next round,on pc R button)

Y double tap - hide weapons in hand or bolt action/pump action (next round,on pc R button)

D-pad UP hold - show menu - X switch fire mod, Y+B sights can be adjusted according to the distance between you and your target Y up B down 100m, A flashlight ON/OFF when back in game

aslo please add sensitivity for walking,stick on gamepad have toons positions like gas pedal at the car.now we can only run,no walking or slow motions.manny games using this.left stick not WASD :-)

hope this help

PS: one button have three function - push,hold,double tap

Edited by jedimfp
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, magiknesquikQc said:

Control need to stay like that don't make any changes please !!!!...

how can you chamber round? switch fire mod? look around? (head) on/off weapons flashlight?

iron sight and optics have two buttons now, unnecessary 

L3 is for sprint,R3 have no funciton,maybe change optics?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, jedimfp said:

how can you chamber round? switch fire mod? look around? (head) on/off weapons flashlight?

R3 does have a function. It swaps sides over the shoulder and switches from fpp and tpp.

• Beans 1

19 hours ago, magiknesquikQc said:

Control need to stay like that don't make any changes please !!!!...those who want to play like PUBG.....just stay in PUBG !!! 

The Inventory in DayZ is still Crap. Only i Wish was a fast inventory control Like pubg. Not pubg gamestyle!

Edited by MDKangel
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, MDKangel said:

The Inventory in DayZ is still Crap. Only i Wish was a fast inventory control Like pubg. Not pubg gamestyle!

lol, the inventory in PUBG isn't that much better.. 

any chance were going to see a hold breath while scoped to steady aim for a short time button added? for example pressing left stick while scoped does nothing atm thats why most other games have it set as that

• Like 3

6 hours ago, droefheid said:

lol, the inventory in PUBG isn't that much better.. 

Not the best, just better! Inventory Managment while Walk/Run or just faster. We are on the same Site i think, we want a perfekt Control for DayZ. Thats only Ideas, Not more. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Powell x91 said:

R3 does have a function. It swaps sides over the shoulder and switches from fpp and tpp.

yes of course have :-)

LB puts hands up? Not for me, there isn't even  a surrender emote unless I'm missing something. As for pubg style controls, pubg was horrendously clunky and non intuitive. One of the worst sets of controls in any game I've ever played. Dayz isn't an amazing control scheme, but I got used to it pretty quickly and don't mind it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

LB puts hands up? Not for me, there isn't even  a surrender emote unless I'm missing something. As for pubg style controls, pubg was horrendously clunky and non intuitive. One of the worst sets of controls in any game I've ever played. Dayz isn't an amazing control scheme, but I got used to it pretty quickly and don't mind it.

Can someone confirm is this works on XB1?

Please improve the gameplay inventory of the game, it is very bad to manage our items with joystick, it is not intuitive, take as example the gameplay of PUBG and ARK in the management of items.

• Thanks 1

i wish there was a way to re configure my controler all i want is to hold left trigger to ADS i dont want the 3rd person aiming

On 9/6/2018 at 5:19 PM, jedimfp said:

You go in inventory press b over a bullet to chamber it.  just hold LT then press right dpad rly fast to swap fire modes. 3rd person has best looking around. Just like compass it only rly works in first person you press RT with battery in flashlight and in hand and it turns on.R3 changes viewpoints

Edited by Chris Burton
Add
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Chris Burton said:

You go in inventory press b over a bullet to chamber it.  just hold RT then press right dpad rly fast to swap fire modes. 3rd person has best looking around. Just like compass it only rly works in first person you press RT with battery in flashlight and in hand and it turns on.R3 changes viewpoints

Incorrect. Hold LT and spam Right on the d-pad really quick. Smh tryna get people shooting their guns off.. xD

I would love to see the leaning while ads function PUBG has. It feels very natural. Hopefully we get this function soon, as well as the ability to pan the camera around.

7 hours ago, droefheid said:

Incorrect. Hold LT and spam Right on the d-pad really quick. Smh tryna get people shooting their guns off.. xD

Yea oops lol. Fixed it. 

8 minutes ago, Nayte said:

I would love to see the leaning while ads function PUBG has. It feels very natural. Hopefully we get this function soon, as well as the ability to pan the camera around.

In 3rd person you can pan the camera around but the character moves too. The difference is pubg isnt trying to be realistic DayZ in its current xbox state is only half the game. Right now loot is everywhere so its way easy once servers stop resetting every 90 minutes the gun battles should slow down. Gun fights is only a fraction of dayz. Im still waiting to be held up by a friendly robber lol

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Chris Burton said:

In 3rd person you can pan the camera around but the character moves too. The difference is pubg isnt trying to be realistic DayZ in its current xbox state is only half the game. Right now loot is everywhere so its way easy once servers stop resetting every 90 minutes the gun battles should slow down. Gun fights is only a fraction of dayz. Im still waiting to be held up by a friendly robber lol

Yeah, that’s why that function with just the head moving is needed on Xbox. If you play PUBG in first person it’s pretty realistic how it allows you to free look.

I’m pretty sure the panning function is a thing on pc. It would still be nice using it, in either third or first person with around 120 degrees left to right in first.

• Thanks 1

Any idea how to range down? I found pressing up on the d-pad while scoped changed the range on my gun...... cannot figure out how to go back down again