DXMIMZY

Gun Firing Sound when pressing Y to Reload...

Me and my friends have discovered a new bug that recently has started. When we aim and press Y to reload our guns, the gun reloads on my screen, but they see and hear the gun go off on their screen and audio. So we tested it, and it happens with all 3 of us. We then tested it by spamming Y and they said the gun was rapid firing, even though it was just reloading the gun on my screen. I know it can be heard every where because the Zombies get disturbed if i reload my gun and the "invisible" gun fire bug happens. This really needs to be fixed soon, because for one, it can give away player locations with no attention of firing the gun, and two, it disturbs the Zombies and can cause them to horde you, even though on your screen, you've done nothing, but simply reload your gun. Please fix soon, because this can get a lot of players killed.

I THINK IT JUST HAPPENED TO ME. I reloaded my gun while aiming and the zombies in the area went crazy i thought there must've been someone nearby.

This definitely is a bug that DOES happen. Me and my friend tested it and actually had a good laugh with it as we sprayed about 60 bullets near these guys without actually firing anything and watched them squirm like little pigs run away... Good times

Edited by EnforcingSkullsX

glad I spotted this!!  mental note to take care where and when you decide to reload!!