Jerry Young

M4 suppressor and heli crash sites

Is there m4 suppresser yet.and is there differnt loot that makes heli crash worth finding

Just make a suppressor, its much easier. Use an empty water bottle and some duct tape, that what I use on mine. Shame the empty mag sticking in the gun pretty much ruins every weapon after a single use.

M4 suppressors (West Suppressor(?) are currently broken in that they don't work properly when attached to an m4 as your shot will sound as if there's no suppressor attached even though there is one. You can however craft a improvised suppressor that'll work on both the m4 and akm.

Edited by LordBlackwolf

On 9/3/2018 at 5:43 AM, M00nfly said:

Shame the empty mag sticking in the gun pretty much ruins every weapon after a single use.

if you drop the firearm on the ground you can remove the magazine 

12 minutes ago, Ryan Anderson said:

Doesnt always work due to the glitch.

Definitely hit them helicopter crashes. Got a svd, weapons repair kit and an Alice back pack with loads of 7.62 in.

13 hours ago, Ryan Anderson said:

Dropping on the ground has never worked for me. I keep an eye on forums for fixes, but they dont work for ne. Ive got bigger problems at the moment because my game wont even boot up since the update, and Ive reinstalled it twice. 

4 hours ago, M00nfly said:

Dropping on the ground has never worked for me. I keep an eye on forums for fixes, but they dont work for ne. Ive got bigger problems at the moment because my game wont even boot up since the update, and Ive reinstalled it twice. 

dude that sucks... I am totally enjoying the game minus a few small glitches, once I figured out if I drop the weapon then select the magazine and move it to my hand ... I hope the game starts working for you

I’ve yet to see a chopper but at NWAF there was a big plume of smoke rising up from nothing I figured it was a downed chopper that wasn’t spawning for some reason, all other times the smoke was never there 

I've been wandering the north west and tried to find those heli sites but the only thing I can find is the crashed plane, are every map out there wrong about the crash sites? or is it like they only spawn occasionally?

heli Crash sites spawn across different a spawns over the map. 

Also to all those with mag glitch, drop gun on the floor and micromange out of the gun, pressing Y to inventory won't work must push and hold A and dra over to hands. If that doesn't work drag a fresh clip in to gun on floor using micromanage. These two methods fix bugged magazine everytime 

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

heli Crash sites spawn across different a spawns over the map.

yeah just found out by random they spawn in 3 different locations at once so a bit luck needed for one to find one.

On 9/8/2018 at 7:24 AM, Eeyeoretherealone said:

I’ve yet to see a chopper but at NWAF there was a big plume of smoke rising up from nothing I figured it was a downed chopper that wasn’t spawning for some reason, all other times the smoke was never there 

Ya just saw that today at the nwaf thought it was somthing player made so i just steered clear guess it was just a glitched crash site then