Student of Sun Tzu

First Player Encounter (Funny)

Was hiking with a back pack in my hands for a fresh spawned group member....had another random guy jump out in the forest and start throwing hands! 

Never scrambled through mu inventory so fast to drop that backpack and double tap the dude so fast lol

Was taking a first sip of the game when someone jumped me with a crowbar haha. Was thinking just a minute before what would the other players be like when coming across so got a good first impression 

My first, id just started found a house near the beach within a couple of mins, was just changing shoes as i found some hiking boots, all of a sudden some dude runs into the room throwing punches at me so we got into a brawl and i put him down. 

My next i had geared up quite well, ak silenced, m4 crafted supressor, and he runs around the corner my gun came out but he spoke on the mic so we chatted, he needed water so i took him to the well in the town i was at, on the way some guy come running at us with an axe so unloaded the m4 and put him down, had to mince up 6 walkers to, anyway the guy i was leading to the well had blood on his hands and told me he had skinned a rabbit but then he went to the dude i shot and hacked him up for food the fucking sicko haha, anyways i took him to the well and then we parted ways, 10 mins later i saw someone running down the road so scoped him down with the ak scoped. 

I feel like i want to be a nice guy but im worried about taking the risk so feel like its a shoot first and loot them type game, i would love to see a nice big community running with farmland to feed all

14 hours ago, verbz said:

i would love to see a nice big community running with farmland to feed all

I've heard it all now. If only mate, If only haha

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, verbz said:

My first, id just started found a house near the beach within a couple of mins, was just changing shoes as i found some hiking boots, all of a sudden some dude runs into the room throwing punches at me so we got into a brawl and i put him down. 

My next i had geared up quite well, ak silenced, m4 crafted supressor, and he runs around the corner my gun came out but he spoke on the mic so we chatted, he needed water so i took him to the well in the town i was at, on the way some guy come running at us with an axe so unloaded the m4 and put him down, had to mince up 6 walkers to, anyway the guy i was leading to the well had blood on his hands and told me he had skinned a rabbit but then he went to the dude i shot and hacked him up for food the fucking sicko haha, anyways i took him to the well and then we parted ways, 10 mins later i saw someone running down the road so scoped him down with the ak scoped. 

I feel like i want to be a nice guy but im worried about taking the risk so feel like its a shoot first and loot them type game, i would love to see a nice big community running with farmland to feed all

Not every player will be that way, but one thing you'll learn in DayZ is to never trust anyone as even the person you trust the most could end up screwing you over. When interacting with other players always keep an eye out not only in front of you, but also behind you as well as you don't want someone trying to sneak up on you. As long as you remember that, I'm sure you'll find friendly enough players to group up with.

• Like 1

Yeah, I found my first friendly player this evening.  There is hope for humanity!  We looted together for several minutes and then the server timed out ?.  It was short lived...

3 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Not every player will be that way, but one thing you'll learn in DayZ is to never trust anyone as even the person you trust the most could end up screwing you over. When interacting with other players always keep an eye out not only in front of you, but also behind you as well as you don't want someone trying to sneak up on you. As long as you remember that, I'm sure you'll find friendly enough players to group up with.

Haha yea ive seen enough zombie films/series to know whats what when it comes to trust, i am unsure whether to play a grimes, neegan or mearl though...

4 hours ago, Powell x91 said:

I've heard it all now. If only mate, If only haha

If it wasnt for fallout 76 coming out soon i would invest my time to build a 30 man community and set up base camp somewhere, have runners, guards and farmers all working together.

Not quite the first player but an encounter none the less. 

A friend and I were in the same server and decided to recy 2 different locations, anyway we met back up and were sharing the loot out in a bush.  After a few minutes of inventory swapping and sharing I heard footsteps..... I quickly turned around to see a guy standing behind us with his M4 drawn then click, click, click, click, click........ In a panic he ran off and both my friend and I with guns drawn, wasted him!  He was pretty well looted up too and he had ammo and a magazine in the M4 (Guessing he bugged his gun trying to put a mag in it.),  shame really because my friend and I were in game chat with open mics, so he could have maybe joined us or had some of my spare loot if he had said hi instead of trying to shoot us in the back.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:59 AM, nikoor said:

Was taking a first sip of the game when someone jumped me with a crowbar haha. Was thinking just a minute before what would the other players be like when coming across so got a good first impression 

I messed a guy up with a hatchet on my first ever spawn, he had a backpack and I needed it.

17 minutes ago, droefheid said:

I messed a guy up with a hatchet on my first ever spawn, he had a backpack and I needed it.

hah fair enough