Sign in to follow this  
HAIRYMAN75

DayZ Australia ..?

Hello iv come here searching for a dev or mod to amswer something fairly simple i woupd think

first il get the obvious out of the way; yes i realized i purchased a early access game so 

not being able to reload a gun

not being able to simply pickup a item 

not being able to drink from a river

not neing able to switch to FPS to play in ( as i just joined a server for 5 mins and it was in FP the whole time ) 

so on and so on...

none of the above bothers me as again i know what i purchased... what does bother me is the reason im here!! 

here is my question id like a dev or mod to answer when possible

**why.....? did you sell to australians ( any region affected by this ) if you knew it was at all not playable server wise.. ?. now again im not talking about the game here; the game is EARLY ACCESS so 8 accept that no issue but if im going to be killed by another player or a zed id like to be able to try and fight, know wha5s in front of me etc

and for one i dont even no what server i should be playing on as the ingame NEWS FEED says nothing about servers being in EARLY ACCESS... all i see is DayZ NL, DayZ SG, DayZ RUS, DayZ US**

iv played the game for a few days when i got in but this need to be said, this is not a rant just and honest question

thank you 

so im pretty sure i read that devs said they would add servers as needed.. well AUSTRALIA NEEDS otherwise some shouuld be giving out refunds to players out of server regions, even someone just taking the time to answer would be great

so im pretty sure i read that devs said they would add servers as needed.. well AUSTRALIA NEEDS otherwise some shouuld be giving out refunds to players out of server regions, even someone just taking the time to answer would be great

are there mods on this forum

Edited by HAIRYMAN75

I am in Australia, and I play with other people in Australia just fine. The best servers for people in Aus and NZ that are available at the moment is the SG (Singapore) servers. Yes Australian servers would be nice, but the game is far from being unplayable.

I'm in the UK and finding the Russian servers to be the best. Haven't had one of the red message then disconnect on about 5 hours gameplay. 

SG servers work perfectly for Australia, even with average internet speed. Sounds like the problem is on your end. Consider it an Oceanic server, plus its only been a couple of weeks, more servers will probably be added as demand grows and they move towards a final release.

You can try asking on their official Twitter, it’s a lot more streamlined than this clusterf*ck of duplicate angry complaints and threats.