bent.toe

Is this fun?

35 minutes ago, micky_north said:

As you said, the game is in preview and as such all complaints should be seen as feedback, Yet here you are, complaining about people who are complaining, which doesn't constitute game feedback it's basically bitching, which you seem to have issue with, except when you do it...

Don't mind him...there are people out there who get angry when someone speak badly about a game they love. It's just the way it is with kids.

Anyway, why are there no way to see what server you are playing on? Could easily be implemented in the "online" button where you see all connected players.

I would like to reconnect after the server is reset and just once be able to find "all this loot" people are talking about.

Sick of woll jackets, boonie hats, track suits, plaid shirts and axes.....

Strange that every house/building have max 1 item in them..so in a village with 10 houses you can gather 10 items and 4 of them will be clothes...

Well thought out dev's...

@Darazun, try to be at least a little bit more respectful in the future. "shut up & git gud" is never the right response.

Negative feedback is welcome and @bent.toe isn't alone in being frustrated at the (incomplete, which helps none) challenges in the game. It'll change, cars will come back, rates will be tweaked, and so on. However the only way DayZ can cater to as many people as possible is with modding.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
Wrong mention, was posting from mobile and misread.
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Started fresh with a character.

Started jogging north right away, 11 minutes later i came to a small village. Looted the 4-5 houses inside and since there are only one thing in each house (weird) i gathered 1 battery, 1 axe, 1 tracksuit and a boonie hat.

No food or water... (???!)

Continued to jogg (no running at all) north and 12 minutes later i was dead of starvation/thirst...

What????

You either go all in on the realism..and i mean all in with peeing, sleeping and taking dumps aswell showering etc. etc. or you start making some changes asap.

Playing this with a friend or two are the worst hassle ever...ever in a video game.

An in-game map is needed yesterday, the ability to see where your friends are as dots on the map is essential.

Either remove stamina all together (since all you can do on this gigantic map is jog/run) or add vehicles like tomorrow.

Hunger/thirst should not even be a thing the first 24 hours...period. Or if it's such a big thing every 15 minutes, replace all those #%\$, tracksuits with food and drinks, and allow the player to start with one canteen full of water and food to get him going for the first 3-4 hours of actual gameplay.

This is not a survival simulator, this is an eat and drink simulator.

Although I completely agree on most points, the game does get a lot easier the more you play.

The game NEEDs base building. Otherwise there is no end game for most people. We need a home, we need to defend our home and attack others.

5 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Exactly my point...filling water bottles with emphasis on BOTTLES. Why? Because you need a hell of a lot of water.

Your M4 with scope would still be in your inventory if you only need to fill your bottle once every 24 hour.

You might not get pissed at it now...but it will come a time where it gets tedious, repetitve and boring...especially when it deter from the fun gamplay.

-Hey guys..lets check out that hill over there!

- No..i can't lets go and look for a well for 20 minutes instead.

Mate, You dont need a hell of a lot of water. I was in the infantry and filling 3 canteens; so 1 litre canteens, isnt much water for the travel you do on this game; Thats 3 litres for a long journey, its fine...that would of lasted me ages alongside the cans i would of come across and the refill spots along the way so how would I die to thirst? Lol Your being extremely negative bud, i cant lie. 

Filling once in 24 hours isn't enough in my opinion, especially not if you're asking for real time too. There isnt a proper time cycle in the xbox build yet either so for all we know them 3 canteens could of even lasted 24 hours in game time. The game really isnt as hard as you're making. Granted its quicker than PC for some strange reason but the levels you're asking for are ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Powell x91 said:

Mate, You dont need a hell of a lot of water. I was in the infantry and filling 3 canteens; so 1 litre canteens, isnt much water for the travel you do on this game; Thats 3 litres for a long journey, its fine...that would of lasted me ages alongside the cans i would of come across and the refill spots along the way so how would I die to thirst? Lol Your being extremely negative bud, i cant lie. 

Filling once in 24 hours isn't enough in my opinion, especially not if you're asking for real time too. There isnt a proper time cycle in the xbox build yet either so for all we know them 3 canteens could of even lasted 24 hours in game time. The game really isnt as hard as you're making. Granted its quicker than PC for some strange reason but the levels you're asking for are ridiculous.

Maybe so. But i'm not alone thinking this way.

Think about it, there are so much to do in this world but you need to focus on eating/drinking every 15-20 minutes. How will it be once they add more features like building, repairing cars? Imagine chopping down trees, getting wood to your base..but you need to drink and eat every 3 minutes because manual labour takes it tolls.

Or trying to carry a tire or a 20lb car battery for several miles. You would need 3 people walking behind you with nothing but food and water for you to make it.

It's tedious and over exaggerated... strange that you don't see this. Maybe it will be more relevant to you once they add even more features.

Why can't we get more freedom to explore, learn how to set up fires, what to eat and not to eat, how to hunt, what ammo goes with what weapon, how to cook, start fires, combine stuff, gather supplies, hike for long distances, see where our friends are, learn the world with an in-game map and so on..

You can do all that now you say...but you can't. You got limited space in the rugsack, chop down some firewood, kill a chicken, carry a hatchet, some matches and a weapon and you ARE FULL....you need stuff to make/find/craft stuff..but in order to do this you have to find the biggest backpack in the game..in order to find it you need to travel faaar, in order to travel far you need waterbottles, food and a weapon, then your backpack is full and your stamina is lower by 30% and you get more thirsty and hungry because you carry more.

Catch-22 is very usefull here....no?

All i'm asking for (and others aswell) is to ease up on the thirst/hunger issue. I don't feel like playing the game because of this one annoying issue. Why? Because i see an awesome game world out there but it holds me back from enjoying because i need to find food, eat food, find water, drink water, find bigger backpack to have room for more water, more food so that i can eat and drink after 15 minutes.

As i stated before..i love a challenge and i love hardcore games. But this is not a challenge...this is just forcing a tedious and boring UN-realistic "feature".

Here is a comparison:

In real life you need to put in every bullet in a magazine before you can put it in your weapon and shoot.

Now take this realistic feature and put it in any shooter out there. It's doable...would it be fun? Would the majority like to sit behind cover and put each bullet in a magazine before they can put it in and continue? I doubt many would like it....but it's realistic.

Not everything needs to be realistic in a realistic videogame.

DayZ don't have peeing and pooping...why? If you eat and drink....it needs to come out. Why leave it out when hunger and thirst have such a big impact on your character? I tell you why...because not many would think its a good game mechanic to have to look for leafs or carry a paperroll and find a bush every 20 minutes.

I will never back diwn on this heavy emphasism on eating and drinking. In my world it ruins otherwise a wonderful VIDEOGAME.

Edited by bent.toe
Edit

I knew the game on PC, heard a lot, never played again. I was looking forward to having it on Xbox, and now that I can play it, I'm just starving or thirsty.
I start on the game, solo, and I do not see the purpose of the game ... Survive ok, but why? What purpose?
On PC it is perhaps better because there is RP, but the RP will never exist on console, people are only looking for one thing, kill everyone to be the strongest. I do not see the interest of the game
For me, this will be just a try ...

Edited by L3thal Euskal

I will say that the game is getting a little better the more I play it, but the eat drink situation is ridiculous. It should be as realistic as they want it, because thats easy to work with. In a true apocalyptic situation, I feel like you would easily find enough materials, such as three plastic bottles, a pot, a water source, and fire making tools. Boom, challenging, but doable.

You consume more water running around with a heavy pack then you do walking down a shaded trail with a rucksack, there should be no x = time you need to eat rule, it should be moderately based around your weight vs activity level vs quality of food.

I like that there is no map, and you have to consult your own map. If the devs included an in game map, it should be a localized pickup item. I love the compass, I wish it was easier to read though, or am I not looking at it right? The best I can figure is to open it, hold it open, and then zoom in, and you can just barely see the red of the needle.

There def needs to be cars and bases added soon, that is a major allure of the game. Specific RP servers would be nice too. It's fun to just have a FFA map where its TRUST NO ONE, but it would be cool to develop communities and localized storylines, and the ability to report / instaban with majority vote players that come to grief.

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Maybe so. But i'm not alone thinking this way.

Think about it, there are so much to do in this world but you need to focus on eating/drinking every 15-20 minutes. How will it be once they add more features like building, repairing cars? Imagine chopping down trees, getting wood to your base..but you need to drink and eat every 3 minutes because manual labour takes it tolls.

Or trying to carry a tire or a 20lb car battery for several miles. You would need 3 people walking behind you with nothing but food and water for you to make it.

It's tedious and over exaggerated... strange that you don't see this. Maybe it will be more relevant to you once they add even more features.

Why can't we get more freedom to explore, learn how to set up fires, what to eat and not to eat, how to hunt, what ammo goes with what weapon, how to cook, start fires, combine stuff, gather supplies, hike for long distances, see where our friends are, learn the world with an in-game map and so on..

You can do all that now you say...but you can't. You got limited space in the rugsack, chop down some firewood, kill a chicken, carry a hatchet, some matches and a weapon and you ARE FULL....you need stuff to make/find/craft stuff..but in order to do this you have to find the biggest backpack in the game..in order to find it you need to travel faaar, in order to travel far you need waterbottles, food and a weapon, then your backpack is full and your stamina is lower by 30% and you get more thirsty and hungry because you carry more.

Catch-22 is very usefull here....no?

All i'm asking for (and others aswell) is to ease up on the thirst/hunger issue. I don't feel like playing the game because of this one annoying issue. Why? Because i see an awesome game world out there but it holds me back from enjoying because i need to find food, eat food, find water, drink water, find bigger backpack to have room for more water, more food so that i can eat and drink after 15 minutes.

As i stated before..i love a challenge and i love hardcore games. But this is not a challenge...this is just forcing a tedious and boring UN-realistic "feature".

Here is a comparison:

In real life you need to put in every bullet in a magazine before you can put it in your weapon and shoot.

Now take this realistic feature and put it in any shooter out there. It's doable...would it be fun? Would the majority like to sit behind cover and put each bullet in a magazine before they can put it in and continue? I doubt many would like it....but it's realistic.

Not everything needs to be realistic in a realistic videogame.

DayZ don't have peeing and pooping...why? If you eat and drink....it needs to come out. Why leave it out when hunger and thirst have such a big impact on your character? I tell you why...because not many would think its a good game mechanic to have to look for leafs or carry a paperroll and find a bush every 20 minutes.

I will never back diwn on this heavy emphasism on eating and drinking. In my world it ruins otherwise a wonderful VIDEOGAME.

There going for a bit of realism in it. Its not a COD FPS waste of time piece of shite lol its in the preview stage things will get tweaked lol

And literallly all the stuff youve mentioned, Ive done apart from obviously isn't in the game yet but for stuff like the freedom to see what ammo goes in what guns? How is that even stopped....

You're comparing to why dont people have to shit in a game to why do they have to eat and drink in a survival game? I cba with you bud, honestly.

Take it easy.

23 minutes ago, DogeMillionare said:

I will say that the game is getting a little better the more I play it, but the eat drink situation is ridiculous. It should be as realistic as they want it, because thats easy to work with. In a true apocalyptic situation, I feel like you would easily find enough materials, such as three plastic bottles, a pot, a water source, and fire making tools. Boom, challenging, but doable.

You consume more water running around with a heavy pack then you do walking down a shaded trail with a rucksack, there should be no x = time you need to eat rule, it should be moderately based around your weight vs activity level vs quality of food.

I like that there is no map, and you have to consult your own map. If the devs included an in game map, it should be a localized pickup item. I love the compass, I wish it was easier to read though, or am I not looking at it right? The best I can figure is to open it, hold it open, and then zoom in, and you can just barely see the red of the needle.

There def needs to be cars and bases added soon, that is a major allure of the game. Specific RP servers would be nice too. It's fun to just have a FFA map where its TRUST NO ONE, but it would be cool to develop communities and localized storylines, and the ability to report / instaban with majority vote players that come to grief.

I felt like you at first.  Then I pulled up the izurvive map and figured out where I was and that one factor made it more enjoyable.  I was able to find a water source.  Food was still tough and ultimately I died because of lack of food.  Next spawn I did better and found a lot more food.  I even gave food to someone I came across who needed it.  Saw two people around the same time and avoided them.  An hour or so later, I was doing pretty good.  Had enough food, water bottle, rifle, axe, shovel and a decent sized backpack.  I then came across someone who looked similarly equipped.  We waved.  He stood there looking at me and waved again, then I see a gun and I'm dead.  Literally that quick.  I now know better then to just stand around, I thought maybe he was going to try to say something but he didn't.  

So, when food an thirst aren't an issue, this seems to be the next one.  I have no problem dying in a PVP fight, but this wasn't a fight.  It was an execution which was seemingly easy for him.  I had no time to react at all.  Clearly this needs to have some better balance.  It is impossible to react in a game where you die instantly.  So sadly, I got beyond the issues of food and water and was actually having fun trying to look around and find more and had this happen.. 

Seems this is destined to be a game of either frustration or all out attack everyone you see.

23 minutes ago, Maytrix001 said:

I felt like you at first.  Then I pulled up the izurvive map and figured out where I was and that one factor made it more enjoyable.  I was able to find a water source.  Food was still tough and ultimately I died because of lack of food.  Next spawn I did better and found a lot more food.  I even gave food to someone I came across who needed it.  Saw two people around the same time and avoided them.  An hour or so later, I was doing pretty good.  Had enough food, water bottle, rifle, axe, shovel and a decent sized backpack.  I then came across someone who looked similarly equipped.  We waved.  He stood there looking at me and waved again, then I see a gun and I'm dead.  Literally that quick.  I now know better then to just stand around, I thought maybe he was going to try to say something but he didn't.  

So, when food an thirst aren't an issue, this seems to be the next one.  I have no problem dying in a PVP fight, but this wasn't a fight.  It was an execution which was seemingly easy for him.  I had no time to react at all.  Clearly this needs to have some better balance.  It is impossible to react in a game where you die instantly.  So sadly, I got beyond the issues of food and water and was actually having fun trying to look around and find more and had this happen.. 

Seems this is destined to be a game of either frustration or all out attack everyone you see.

Well you obviously don't know how I feel, as I have the izurvive map and wasn't even making that point. I've made it to all these points and farther, we are saying that it's taking away enjoyment from the rest of this sprawling game by focusing on these minor details that are obviously set wrong and need to be corrected. If you are going to have a game that puts so much detail into being a "realistic" survival game, then start with the basics. If I take one punch from someone, I shouldn't need to bandage up, and I certainly wouldn't bleed out from it. I feel stats like that would be easy to tweak and send out and update, give us ten more minutes of life and see if that makes more people happy, or more people talking about it negatively. 

I wish they would just make it a requirement that you need a microphone to play. I ran up on some guy who didn't have a mic, and ended up killing him because there wasn't anything else to do. Sorry, if you got killed by an asian dude in a police jacket and a hard hat with a lead pipe. That was me. I lied, sorry about that.

Sounds like your fight was a little more balanced, but again a mic requirement probably would have made you think "Hey he's not saying anything, maybe I should go." Instead of having to decide if its because they just don't own one or... If it's muted or they're just not talking, that's a strategy, but it would be a more realized one if you had to have the capacity to talk.

Edited by DogeMillionare
I dunno why that other quote was in

52 minutes ago, DogeMillionare said:

I love the compass, I wish it was easier to read though, or am I not looking at it right? The best I can figure is to open it, hold it open, and then zoom in, and you can just barely see the red of the needle.

Change the FOV to 75% and you will have a more realistic view in first person with no problems looking at the compass

Give us cars too, no matter how broken the mechanics are, I want randomly exploding cars and wormhole trees that send my flying 20km when I bump into them.

53 minutes ago, DogeMillionare said:

I wish they would just make it a requirement that you need a microphone to play..

This is a major problem..but i know why. Group/party chat.

If you'r not in a groupchat with friends it is impossible to find each other. First both of you need a radio, then you need to be on the same frequency in order to talk.

Why even bother with in-game chat then? Proximity chat asking strangers if they seen your friends? 

The dev's took it too far. If this was a solo/pve game only, then it would work right out of the box. No worries about running through 12 buildings only to find a hardhat and a woll jacket. No worries finding backpacks and supplies. You would find plenty because no one else is taking it.

But it's online only and pvp/pve all the time. It's too much.

I truly hope they listen to us and in some way add optional servers.

And i'll take vehicles any day, no matter how buggy they would be. The oroblem is that you probably have to "build" half the car before you could drive it...only to have someone steal it the moment you turn the key.

Just died after visiting airfield.

How you may ask? Because a gate refused to close and 3 zombies came in and my hatchet did nothing....bugs.

Aaaanyway...it's not more than 12 hours invested. No big deal at all......

Apart from eating and drink all the fucking time, here are som ideas to the developers (i hope you read every sentence on here and take notes because we paid €45 to be your little beta testers and we put in money and time like no others).

Inventory:

Highlight an item should have all the options of combining right away. 

Changing close should be much easier, if you pick up and have a new jacket in your inventory, highlighting it to equip should add all items in the jacket you previously wore.

Bigger text in description.

Easier understanding of what ammo goes in what magazine and what magazine goes into what weapon.

Easier and understandable way how to cook your meat. 

In-game map:

Just highlighting where you are and a compass (like operation flashpoint and Arma) and the ability to set routes.

Dot's for your friends....it's not like you can run there in 2 minutes so give it a break.

Game world:

Fluid animations, hit sounds, broader X to open close...do i really have to look at the handle to close/open? Look in the direction of a gate or door should work more fluid.

Rushing down stairs...even when you jog sometimes the character rush down stairs..dangerous.

Ability to walk to not burn stamina/hunger/thirst?

Tedious stuff like checking 15 houses and come out with a woll jacket or a track suit...just remove that shit. It's a game. Instead have more ability to find essentials like a kitchen knife, a water bottle, a small backpack and a can of food or two. I promise the game will still be brutal....but atleast you got a chance the first couple of hours.

More logical loot... Canned food and drinks in stores and markets. Kitchen knife in houses and restaurants, crowbar in garages and so on.... Right now it's just random.

I don't know if you want the game to be realistic or just some parts? Some things are realistic..others are just stupid.

You can't jump over a 1 foot fence with a heavy backpack...why? It's not realistic? I call BS...

You can't use pipsi cans to fill with water..they just dissapear once used...realistic? Nope...

You don't have to pee or poop but you eat like a 8 month pregnant women. So maybe make up your mind.

Fun above realism.

I will continue this thread with more ideas and bugs so keep looking.

Message recieved 6, 7, 8, 9.    .. Kicked.

Wth is that about?

Another thing...your chance of surviving when respawned are next to none if the server been going for an hour.

Everything is looted except those damn clothes.

Maybe have more loot around the spawn area so that players get a chance to make it out of spawn.

Because a gate refused to close and 3 zombies came in and my hatchet did nothing....bugs.

Message recieved 6, 7, 8, 9.    .. Kicked.

Wth is that about?

These are both network issues, "No message received" means you're disconnected and the game will try to reconnect for 30 seconds before going back to the menu.

Just highlighting where you are and a compass (like operation flashpoint and Arma) and the ability to set routes.

Dot's for your friends....it's not like you can run there in 2 minutes so give it a break.

This is something the community has been discussing since Early Access started, but PC never got it and it wasn't always in the original mod either. The map-reading skill requirement is definitely one staple DayZ has always had, and like in the mod days, modders will probably have to add it themselves.

More logical loot... Canned food and drinks in stores and markets. Kitchen knife in houses and restaurants, crowbar in garages and so on.... Right now it's just random.

To quote the wiki (because it's more concise than what I was about to write):

"The Central Loot Economy (often abbreviated "CLE") is DayZ's unique management system for loot spawning and clean-up. It is a complex system of tags, categories, zones, maximums, minimums, averages, and so on. The CLE dictates exactly how many of each item can be present on a single instance of the game at a time (one server), with important factors like randomization and rarity baked in. These values can be adjusted at any time, without requiring players or servers to install a game update."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dancing.Russian.Man said:

This is something the community has been discussing since Early Access started, but PC never got it and it wasn't always in the original mod either. The map-reading skill requirement is definitely one staple DayZ has always had, and like in the mod days, modders will probably have to add it themselves.

To quote the wiki (because it's more concise than what I was about to write):

"The Central Loot Economy (often abbreviated "CLE") is DayZ's unique management system for loot spawning and clean-up. It is a complex system of tags, categories, zones, maximums, minimums, averages, and so on. The CLE dictates exactly how many of each item can be present on a single instance of the game at a time (one server), with important factors like randomization and rarity baked in. These values can be adjusted at any time, without requiring players or servers to install a game update."

Thanks for clearing up the "no message"...it's still a bug though?

About the map....modders? So a modder have to do it for xbox one? I'm not talking about adding everything on an in-game map....but seriously, sitting with my phone in an app trying to figure out where i am or what direction north is...is a bit silly. Should i play the game on my 65" or look at a map app on my 7"?

There are so much in this game that require skills and trial and error and working the brain cells ...on top of that you need to eat and drink. On top of THAT the game isent exactly pausing when you need to do something in the moronic and tedious inventory. On top of THAT you got bugs, other players, more bugs, zombies and wild life and bugs...on top of THAT you got no room in your backpack and need to drop something in order to eat or drink....

Maybe ease it up a bit?

I can't recommend this game to any of my 10+ friends....i want to, but i can't because they would probably hate me.

What your team need to do is sit down and find whats fun in this game, how to attract more players. 

You have something special here and nothing like it on any console.

You got a beautiful game world, ready to be explored, a great concept and a one of a kind survival game....to what good if most servers are empty? If the game don't sell good...

Console players love hardcore games aswell, but to an extent. First and foremost the controls need to be good..we don't have 45 buttons on our controller so you as a developer HAVE to simplify and ease up on some features.

Why not have the option to play on servers with in-game map available and less eat/drink focus and maybe same inventory spawn as the testservers.

Why not cater for all players? 

It's not like anything would change.. Just a better experience and a wee bit easier start.

It's all about survival, no leaderboards or k/d ratio or end of matches...so why can't there be "easier" servers for us that hate to drink/eat every 15 min and don't want to stare at an map on a phone.

I would enjoy it...

• Like 1

Just hold the right stick until you are in First Person and hold RT to look at the compass it's useful if you can finally figure out where you are and try to always follow the same direction then  remember landmarks 

About the map....modders? So a modder have to do it for xbox one? I'm not talking about adding everything on an in-game map....but seriously, sitting with my phone in an app trying to figure out where i am or what direction north is...is a bit silly. Should i play the game on my 65" or look at a map app on my 7"?

First things first, because your whole post sounds like you're talking at me, I'm not a developer. I'm just another player like yourself, just also volunteering some of my time as a moderator.

That said, I'm not really against the idea of putting a dot on the map with "you are here" on it. (Assuming you'd have to get the map first.) I'm just stating that it hasn't really been a thing officially, especially in the standalone.

It's not like the game's a camping trip. Your character is either washed up or has been wandering around the shoreline, so I don't think everybody should be starting with a map and/or compass. The feeling of being lost should be a part of DayZ, at least in my opinion as that's one of the reasons why I personally enjoyed the mod. Being lost is a danger just like anything else, so you have to take that into account and prepare for it if you plan on exploring. If you don't want to get lost, follow the roads and signs. Memorizing the look of a town name is easy even if you don't know a single cyrillic letter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dancing.Russian.Man said:

First things first, because your whole post sounds like you're talking at me, I'm not a developer. I'm just another player like yourself, just also volunteering some of my time as a moderator.

That said, I'm not really against the idea of putting a dot on the map with "you are here" on it. (Assuming you'd have to get the map first.) I'm just stating that it hasn't really been a thing officially, especially in the standalone.

It's not like the game's a camping trip. Your character is either washed up or has been wandering around the shoreline, so I don't think everybody should be starting with a map and/or compass. The feeling of being lost should be a part of DayZ, at least in my opinion as that's one of the reasons why I personally enjoyed the mod. Being lost is a danger just like anything else, so you have to take that into account and prepare for it if you plan on exploring. If you don't want to get lost, follow the roads and signs. Memorizing the look of a town name is easy even if you don't know a single cyrillic letter.

Ok...hard for me to know if your a developer or not.

Removed the accidental double-post.

The game is fun with friends. I made friends with 4 other players in this game, and now we are rolling 5 deep. We support each other logistically and with security as well. Be friendly and help other players, you would be surprised the friendships/alliances that you form.

Mushrooms, apples, pears, Wells, streams, chickens,  there’s an abundance of sustenance if you look for it. I’ve died ONCE due to bad resource management out of at least 20 games.

there are 2 map apps which are useful if you’re struggling.

there are many other reasons this game needs work. Bad resource management isn’t one of them. 

Edited by Marty3110

On 9/1/2018 at 3:20 PM, bent.toe said:

I truly hope they listen to us and in some way add optional servers.

i would guess we will have the opportunity to rent servers at a later date. then set them up like back on the arma 2 days. you could start with a pistol or food or both.