xxTragicxx

How far behind is the console version? And are there ghillie suits currently?

As the title says, how far is the console behind pc, patch-wise? Also, has anyone found any netting?

I’ve been looking, apparently it’s supposed to be by the small boats that are washed up on shore. Haven’t found any tho...

41 minutes ago, xxTragicxx said:

As the title says, how far is the console behind pc, patch-wise? Also, has anyone found any netting?

37 minutes ago, zPaniK said:

I’ve been looking, apparently it’s supposed to be by the small boats that are washed up on shore. Haven’t found any tho...

Xbox actually isnt behind its ahead for 0.63.. there are more items in Xbox 0.63 than there is PC 0.63..

As for Ghillie suits there are currently being re-worked so you will not be able to find them at the moment. To make them you need netting and burlap strips.

AJ

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, II AJEARLEY II said:

Xbox actually isnt behind its ahead for 0.63.. there are more items in Xbox 0.63 than there is PC 0.63..

As for Ghillie suits there are currently being re-worked so you will not be able to find them at the moment. To make them you need netting and burlap strips.

AJ

I keep seeing you say this, so what, all the items I know are on PC that "should" be on xbox are getting reworked? How long till those reworked items release? Because I would love tents ghillie suits and cars 

Just now, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

I keep seeing you say this, so what, all the items I know are on PC that "should" be on xbox are getting reworked? How long till those reworked items release? Because I would love tents ghillie suits and cars 

I'm guessing you haven't played 0.63 Experimental/Stress Test on PC?

There are currently 2 version of DayZ on PC.. 0.62 (Stable) and 0.63 (Experimental/Stress Test) 0.63 is the same build as xbox but with less items.. It is a different team working on the xbox version. the difference is that the Xbox team have managed to get things in the game before PC.. thats all..

0.62 has all these things, ghillie suits, cars, tents etc..

0.63 is Beta.. They were not happy with how they worked so they are reworking them for beta/release..

Hopefully that makes a bit more sense..

AJ

• Like 1

While xbox and pc are both at v.63, the pc version does contain a few more features. The xbox version is kinda washed out at the moment. Not really a bad thing though. Once the devs address some of the current bugs, and get the xbox version to a more stable state, they will begin bringing in some more pc features

so if ghillie suits are being worked on then you cant find or build them or can you still build them and just not find them?

I read that the dayz twitter said that both the PC and Xbox version are exactly the same, is this not true?