Sign in to follow this  
tigerking0121

big bug that DayZ developers MUST fix now!

This bug have to do with guns, its a bug on all type of guns. If u have a gun in your hand and then aim if you then press Y (to relod) then u shoot. You will not see or hear the shot but if you take out your mag then u will se that you are missing a bullet. And that not the only bug with guns. I pickt up M4 with a mag in it. The problem was that I could not take out the mag or shot with the gun -_- 

not to be mean, but how could they not have noticed this during the closed beta and fixed it before releasing it to everyone? This bug does so I can not use weapons, which makes this game boring, because weapons are a big part of the game. I can not even defend myself now :/

And then I wonder why they give everyone an free hour to play? I would not buy this game with the thought of all the 100's bugs as this game has right now. It would be better if you released a free hour when the game is out of "Game Preview"

Edited by tigerking0121

Is there no Bug Report for Xbox ?   And - if there is -  is it worth checking ?
(PC user)

30 minutes ago, tigerking0121 said:

This bug have to do with guns, its a bug on all type of guns. If u have a gun in your hand and then aim if you then press Y (to relod) then u shoot. You will not see or hear the shot but if you take out your mag then u will se that you are missing a bullet. And that not the only bug with guns. I pickt up M4 with a mag in it. The problem was that I could not take out the mag or shot with the gun -_- 

not to be mean, but how could they not have noticed this during the closed beta and fixed it before releasing it to everyone? This bug does so I can not use weapons, which makes this game boring, because weapons are a big part of the game. I can not even defend myself now :/

And then I wonder why they give everyone an free hour to play? I would not buy this game with the thought of all the 100's bugs as this game has right now. It would be better if you released a free hour when the game is out of "Game Preview"

24 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

Is there no Bug Report for Xbox ?   And - if there is -  is it worth checking ?
(PC user)

Currently we are using the same one as PC. Just changing the name of operating system..

https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/2/

• Beans 1

I've had the same problems described. I lost 7 hours worth of loot because my gun did not recognize a full magazine, and kept chambering bullets one at a time. very aggravating. 

The water bar needs to be adjusted. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this