Tyler Tee H C

No Vaulting ?

We're getting the new climbing/vaulting systems in the future, for now you just have jumping though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

no vaulting as of right now. it has been disabled because the devs are replacing every single animation with a new one. but i can confirm that you will be able to jump, vault and climb over walls that are just as high as you in the near futurre

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, smasht said:

We're getting the new climbing/vaulting systems in the future, for now you just have jumping though.

Until you hoard too much gear and become a apocalyptic surviving, human sloth; armed to the teeth.

On 8/31/2018 at 5:42 PM, SmashT said:

That statement is almost a year old, and if it has not been implemented yet then I am not sure it is ever getting implemented.

The new status rapport (from today) can also be read as if the broken bones-mechanics are not getting implemented again after all...

Edit: spelling.

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/31/2018 at 8:23 AM, Tyler Tee H C said:

This IS 2018. Either vaulting has been removed or just not working for me ???

XB1X user hardwired.

I often thought the same thing. What's even more frustrating is Ive seen a zombie jump a wall that was slightly taller than its head. I hope it eventually gets added. 

Vaulting and climbing IS getting implemented!

I remember reading about it in an (not old) official post pretty recently - they even showed a pic of a character climbing a wall in the new engine.

It said something about that they were working on it and was in the middle of making all the different animations for it and getting it to work properly.

We will probably have to wait some months for it, but I very much doubt that they will not deliver on this one.