Tyler Tee H C

Where do I start ??

Am I hydrating to spec ? I am not sprinting but the hydration time is far too quick. Imean at least give us Console Bambi's at least the chance of not dying every time I get anywhere off the coast. 

Is it bugged ??? 

And the inventory is just a shambles. Wadu hek. I find some Police trousers. Cant even wear them!!!  Just carry them around in my hands.

And what is micro management as I think that too is bugged ??? Does nuttin'. 

1 hour ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

Am I hydrating to spec ? I am not sprinting but the hydration time is far too quick. Imean at least give us Console Bambi's at least the chance of not dying every time I get anywhere off the coast. 

Is it bugged ??? 

And the inventory is just a shambles. Wadu hek. I find some Police trousers. Cant even wear them!!!  Just carry them around in my hands.

And what is micro management as I think that too is bugged ??? Does nuttin'. 

Things are a hot mess right now...

You can drink directly from lakes, ponds and streams right now and not get sick. You cannot drink from the Ocean. There are also water pumps in the town's, try to find one and drink until you got the 3 up arrows or your icon goes white...

If you find clothing you want to wear you have to take off the old clothing first and then put the new stuff on.

• Like 1

Here’s a tip that helped me, if you find yourself running along the coast; most of the small boats will have some sort of food or drink by them which really helps with moving towards the cities.

• Thanks 1

Depends on what youre carrying to.

From fresh spawn you are really low on water, find a well and just keep spamming take a sip.

Also the best for food is cow steak or any meat. Youll find yourself fuller for longer off meats, also gives your water a boost. Use tins and cans as an emergency stash.

Water purifaction tablets are found all over but the best spawns are the deer stands and little huts in wooded areas, also the little blue clinic buildings.