Sign in to follow this  
tigerking0121

I can not put wood in to the fireplace

Me and my friend are trying to cook some meat, but we can not put wood in to the fireplace? Does someone know how to to this???

23 minutes ago, tigerking0121 said:

Me and my friend are trying to cook some meat, but we can not put wood in to the fireplace? Does someone know how to to this???

This is currently a known issue they are working on please see the known issues below :)

Game Preview = game in development!

We're launching DayZ in Game Preview, and that means you should not expect it to be a polished, fully functional game - we can only get there with your help, as we will need your feedback and bug reports! Let's take a look at some of the known issues that players now how with DayZ:

DayZ can sometimes have difficulties to load, and crashes subsequently - this issue has the highest priority for our dev team now, please use this workaround to delete all of your save files for DayZ - this will NOT delete your character progress!

The Server Browser can list too many servers at times - the easiest workaround is to:

1) Wait until all servers finish loading in the server browser
2) Scroll for servers that are located in a location near you (designated by a country code at the end of the server name)
3) Make one or more servers favorite
4) Use the favorite servers filtering option to display only favorited servers

The inventory is currently behaving in all sorts of weird ways (items not getting picked up, players being unable to fill in all inventory slots etc.)

You may experience issues when interacting with items in your hands slot (especially fireplaces, guns/magazines)

When you're in an Xbox Party, you can not properly use the proximity chat

Status icons may be invisible on some screens due to wrong UI scaling / cropping near the borders of the screen

Hits are sometimes not being registered when firing a weapon

You may experience various kinds of instabilities of game servers

AJ

Sign in to follow this