CYNIC98

Inventory Issues

I've noticed that the inventory is broken, I have a backpack that should be able to hold 100 slots but it can only hold 27 in it. I've also noticed that items seem to disappear. I was on DayZ with my brother yesterday and he said that things had just disappeared from his inventory. About 10 minutes ago I was getting chased by a guy who had shot me and I managed to get away. So I hadn't even the chance to drop or change any of my clothing or any of the items and obviously when I got away and into the woods I needed to eat and drink. My water bottle and can opener had disappeared. So, I hope Bohemia sees this and fixes the inventory issues (also what does micromanagement even do? Is that broken as well?) there's an obvious bug with carry weight/space as well as things just disappearing. Also for some reason when there are 2 rows of items in the vicinity tab you can't scroll down to the second row for some reason. 

Edit: Just remembered about when you're picking items up, that also seems to be bugged. For some reason when you drop an item (and you already had enough room and you still do) you can't pick it back up sometimes even though you haven't picked anything else up that would take it's place or you had enough room in the first place.

Edited by CYNIC98
Addition

51 minutes ago, CYNIC98 said:

I've noticed that the inventory is broken, I have a backpack that should be able to hold 100 slots but it can only hold 27 in it. I've also noticed that items seem to disappear. I was on DayZ with my brother yesterday and he said that things had just disappeared from his inventory. About 10 minutes ago I was getting chased by a guy who had shot me and I managed to get away. So I hadn't even the chance to drop or change any of my clothing or any of the items and obviously when I got away and into the woods I needed to eat and drink. My water bottle and can opener had disappeared. So, I hope Bohemia sees this and fixes the inventory issues (also what does micromanagement even do? Is that broken as well?) there's an obvious bug with carry weight/space as well as things just disappearing. Also for some reason when there are 2 rows of items in the vicinity tab you can't scroll down to the second row for some reason. 

Edit: Just remembered about when you're picking items up, that also seems to be bugged. For some reason when you drop an item (and you already had enough room and you still do) you can't pick it back up sometimes even though you haven't picked anything else up that would take it's place or you had enough room in the first place.

Hi @CYNIC98

I understand your confusion with the slot count it is a bit off. It seems to me they are using the exact same concept as PC still which you wouldn't know unless you have played PC.

For the water bottle on Xbox it says 8.. On PC it is 2x4(8). If you imagine every piece of clothing and backpacks etc has a grid system it will make a bit more sense.

I think it i just something they need to work on and figure out a way to make it for console.

As for Micro Management please see the below thread as i have discussed it over there :)

Hope fully this clears thing up a little :)

AJ