Sign in to follow this  
Fumero

Messed up servers

Just letting you know guys, that the servers are  messed up, I know it's in game preview and more but it seems to be something important to be able to connect to a server and play without having to spend an hour trying and just being returned to the main menu,over and over again .
Have a great one, cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

Just now, Fumero said:

Just letting you know guys, that the servers are  messed up, I know it's in game preview and more but it seems to be something important to be able to connect to a server and play without having to spend an hour trying and just being returned to the main menu,over and over again .
Have a great one, cheers.

Hi @Fumero

The Devs are fully aware of the server issues involving kicked and unable to connect they are working on a fix :)

AJ

Use the lowest servers. The ones at the bottom of the list seem to work a lot better with less lag and less kicking. Make sure it isn't close to full (15-25 people maybe) I used that strategy and got in with no issues. Best wishes!

7 minutes ago, Baroni88 said:

Use the lowest servers. The ones at the bottom of the list seem to work a lot better with less lag and less kicking. Make sure it isn't close to full (15-25 people maybe) I used that strategy and got in with no issues. Best wishes!

hey @Baroni88 that seems to work very well, thanks a lot dude, really appreciate it!!

Wanna know if its about the timer that server reset you guys talking....??? It reset every 90 to 60 minutes its a game breaker....but thx to the good work its a game we all needed for Xbox One !!! 

I tried scrolling a 100 or so servers down. Found one, then immediately got kicked. I''ve been trying to get on for over 2 hours now. Guess ill wait for another update.

5 hours ago, SquanchyGamer said:

I tried scrolling a 100 or so servers down. Found one, then immediately got kicked. I''ve been trying to get on for over 2 hours now. Guess ill wait for another update.

Was it US? Not sure where you’re from. US is near the bottom

6 hours ago, magiknesquikQc said:

Wanna know if its about the timer that server reset you guys talking....??? It reset every 90 to 60 minutes its a game breaker....but thx to the good work its a game we all needed for Xbox One !!! 

Not sure it’s a game breaker. You can get right back into another server and start where you left off so i wouldn’t say “game breaker”. 

Would it be reasonable to assume they will be adding more server locations at a later time? I’m guessing for us Aussies the SG (Singapore) servers are our best bet for now, although the Netherlands seemed pretty smooth too. 

2 hours ago, Baroni88 said:

Was it US? Not sure where you’re from. US is near the bottom

Yes, I try joining US servers. I finally got into a few for about a half hour at a time before getting kicked. It’s a start I guess lol.

Today it doesn’t seem to matter what server I pick (pop 0-10) I end up in a near full server, also exited one,  jumped into a different one and I was back in the same one again

Dose any one know if there are eu Servers and when the service will be fixed so we don’t keep getting kicked

Does anybody know if they’re going to be EU servers and when they’re going to fix the problem where you keep losing connection or getting kicked from different servers

Edited by Horridcash

(For US players)

Of the 187 servers currently active since typing this, only 67 are US servers. After testing a bit, about 18 or more servers are unjoinable.

So that’s less than 50 servers that are actually playable at the moment. Server cap is at 60 people, so only 3000 people can actually play the game in the US at a time currently...

I can say one thing for sure, a lot more than that number is trying to play the game right now. Plus with the high population servers everything is looted, so new players are starving constantly.

Fix the servers devs, the guns and inventory issues can wait.

Sign in to follow this