recluse201@hotmail.com

Numerous bug reports

A few issues on xbox version. Dont know where i should post this really.

Inventory isnt able to scroll sometimes. Removing items and picking back up or re logging corrects it. 

Magazines come up empty. Even when full, cant reload.  Have to empty magazines and reload them via inventory.

Reloading weapon by using LB + Y makes a gunshot sound to other players andzombies. Have to combine magazine and gun in the inventory instead.

A rubberbanding issue where you cant run. Lying down and standing back up corrects the issue.

Lying down and eating tinned sardines makes a splashing audio cue instead of the eating audio. I was on top of a building when i did this.

Cannot add 'fuel' or items to fires to keep them burning. 

Will report anymore issues here unless some shows me the proper thread.

2 minutes ago, recluse201@hotmail.com said:

A few issues on xbox version. Dont know where i should post this really.

Inventory isnt able to scroll sometimes. Removing items and picking back up or re logging corrects it. 

Magazines come up empty. Even when full, cant reload.  Have to empty magazines and reload them via inventory.

Reloading weapon by using LB + Y makes a gunshot sound to other players andzombies. Have to combine magazine and gun in the inventory instead.

A rubberbanding issue where you cant run. Lying down and standing back up corrects the issue.

Lying down and eating tinned sardines makes a splashing audio cue instead of the eating audio. I was on top of a building when i did this.

Cannot add 'fuel' or items to fires to keep them burning. 

Will report anymore issues here unless some shows me the proper thread.

Hi @recluse201@hotmail.com

If you wouldn't mind please post bugs on the feed back tracker linked below this will help the Dev team alot!.. You may need to create an account. Once you have click the "Start" Icon and select "New Bug Report"

https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/2/

AJ