MSB WILKY MSB

Will there be weekly updates to add new stuff from the pc build?

The build on xbox is not the same as it is on pc when will we start to see it being implemented into the xbx build can we expect to see regular updates? £32 £10 more than on steam yet we get an older version of the game ? hopefully it won't take another 5 years to catch up lol.

• Haha 1

Console games are more expensive than PC version of them, nothing special about it, consoles are cheaper than good PC, and you don't have tu upgare it after the time. About the game it self, It is the same version of the game. Few features might be disabled, but that doesn't make it a different version. Content updates will first hit PC stress test servers, and there is no thing such as "weekly updates",  update is coming when its ready to go for public. They've said that they wanna release updates in if possible, at the same time or with minimal delay on Xbox. 

Edited by Vernon_Price
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, MSB WILKY MSB said:

The build on xbox is not the same as it is on pc when will we start to see it being implemented into the xbx build can we expect to see regular updates? £32 £10 more than on steam yet we get an older version of the game ? hopefully it won't take another 5 years to catch up lol.

Just so you are aware there are more features in the Xbox version that there is in PC version... Development will be at a different pace compared to PC as it is being developed by a completely different team.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, II AJEARLEY II said:

Just so you are aware there are more features in the Xbox version that there is in PC version... Development will be at a different pace compared to PC as it is being developed by a completely different team.

That's impossible, there are no vehicles and I have yet to find a tent despite going through very many places 

3 minutes ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

That's impossible, there are no vehicles and I have yet to find a tent despite going through very many places 

Just because there isn't tents and vehicles in the xbox version doesn't mean the has less lol... There are a many more items in the xbox version.. Clothing, equipment, weapons ect.. Dunno if you've ever played the PC version i'm guess not if you cant see the difference.. 

That they correct before all the worries and bugs of the current game before bringing other contents

I love the game but you can' play know more then 20 minutes then you get kicked 

2 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

I've played the PC, theres all the stuff I'm currently finding in the xbox version plus more 

So you think 0.63 PC and 0.63 Xbox are the same/you think PC 0.63 has more..

If you are talking about PC 0.62 having more then yeah but half of said extra stuff doesn't work in 0.62 the way it was intended and is being overhauled.