Sign in to follow this  
darkwarriors74

a card would be nice!

for developers
hello, a suggestion I think it would be nice to click in options see the map are our positions because I confess console players are not used as pc players. hi, i think dayz to a potential on console, but lacks things style map that indicates our position building craft system bike, auto etc ... the it will be really the top of the top

Edited by darkwarriors74

Bro, you're asking for stuff that PC players don't even have yet. Unless you wanna play DayZ Mod for ARMA 2, gotta wait like the rest of us.

P.S.: DayZ Mod is where it's at

• Beans 1

36 minutes ago, darkwarriors74 said:

for developers
hello, a suggestion I think it would be nice to click in options see the map are our positions because I confess console players are not used as pc players. hi, i think dayz to a potential on console, but lacks things style map that indicates our position building craft system bike, auto etc ... the it will be really the top of the top

All these things are to come... DayZ is still in Alpha / Beta...

Yup the “iZurvive” app is spot on (minus vehicles and other things not yet implemented) the website had some missing buildings when I checked compared to the app last night. Only thing is it drains battery like a fiend due to damn ads at the bottom. 

There is something to be said for doing it the old fashioned way but I did my time running around with a map and compass, or trying to use the sun but when you’re trying to meet up and your mate can only tell you “uhhhh I’m in a small town and can’t read the sign”

It's a hardcore survival. I hate running as much as the next guy. But we need no indication of where we are on the map. Get used to the map. It's called an apocalyptic simulator for a reason

1 hour ago, Eeyeoretherealone said:

There is something to be said for doing it the old fashioned way but I did my time running around with a map and compass, or trying to use the sun but when you’re trying to meet up and your mate can only tell you “uhhhh I’m in a small town and can’t read the sign”

If you use “iZurvive” the towns will have the Russian spelling right below the English spelling making it easier to navigate. 

Sign in to follow this