Desertdawg

How do you Edit your Characters appearance

I cant find any way to change my characters appearance on the xbox one  x. Is there a way to create a Character? 

You would think that it would be a basic thing and the would have made sure it was included at launch.

“You would think”

Agreed, but day 1 and just happy we got it on console for now!

No doubt it will be in game shortly, They plan to add vehicles etc etc so I'm positive that's in the plan to be implemented.

If not, Well kinda sucks but not the be all and end all. 

Character creation is hardly a priority at this point in time, and frankly I wouldnt mind if they just removed it completely.

The idea of dying, and coming back as someone new makes sense and the feeling of knowing you don't want to lose a character adds to the suspense and fear of engagements. Despite the fact a lot of n00bs are just suiciding to change character, I dont think it effects the game in anyway.

Dayz has never been about customizing your profile, even though we had character creation on PC I don't think its necessary to impliment but I am sure it will end up on XBOX anyways.

@PureMarksman You are right in the sense that your character model doesn't effect gameplay and isn't explicitly necessary. Where I am going to disagree with you is in each player's sense of immersion. To me, having a character to be attached to would greatly add to the factors of survival and loss. DayZ is a purchasable product afterall, and more features are welcomed.

• Like 1