SquanchyGamer

Unable to join Servers

As the title says, I'm unable to join any servers. Most try to connect but just put me back in the server menu, some of them will put me in a queue but I'll never enter a game, even when it counts down to "1". I've tried joining servers with a small population, large, doesnt matter. Any ideas on whats going wrong?

Me too. I figured that this was going to happen. It will be fine a day or so. Servers are getting killed with so much traffic, most likely.

Same here. I sat in a Queue for several minutes only to lose the connection. I've tried multiple servers, but cannot get in. I've tried servers of all sizes population wise. I hope this gets fixed soon. I know it's early access, but I had an easier time when I played on the PC early access version.

Так же не могу подключиться ни к одному серверу. Что за фигня?

I have the same problem I can only join servers which nearly full but i cant join servers which less than 28 people in it 

I tried for 2+ hours last night to get on to servers. Only time I was able to get in to one was when I was put in a queue of 78. I waited for 30 minutes as the numbers slowly dropped to one. I got in to the game, ran around for about 3 minutes and then the game crashed. Didn't see another person, didn't see a zombie, only got in to 2 houses, and picked up 3 items...Sigh...

Since yesterday, I have not managed to play 1 minute. Can not enter a server of 1 person, 0, 20, 40 or more.
They say there are people watching servers 24/24 and 7/7, it's a joke?
it puts me back in the lobby, or it tells me "you've been kiked on server" or again "you lost the connection to the host".
Soon 24h that I try to play, and impossible.
And no communication of the Devs, we do not know anything ...

• Like 2

I'm having the same problem i bought the game last night and i still haven't had 1 game I've tried hundreds of servers since last night and just keep getting lost connection or being removed before i even get in  i didn't pay £32 to look at the home screen all day i hope it's just needing a quick patch or something better be soon.

• Like 2

Bought Dayz also for Xbox (PC player). Can deal with bugs and clitches and the usual Dayz problems, but not being able to join multiple servers after repeated attempts is completely unacceptable. 40 Euro just to look at the server browser screen????