RaptorM60

FEEDBACK NEEDED: Servers not showing in the server browser

Survivors, we've been getting lots of reports on servers disappearing altogether from the server list. We need your help identifying this issue. If you can, please provide us with the following information:

1. Are you playing the free trial, or have you already purchased the game?
  2. Has restarting your console helped?
  3. Did you make sure all you server filtering options on the right side of the server browser are disabled?
  4. Has this issue started occurring only after you got kicked from a server, or is it seemingly random?
  5. Have you got the latest update installed? (pushed approximately 4 hours after the Game Preview release)
  6. If you're not sure about number 5), have you restarted your console, checked for new DayZ updates and installed an update?

Getting those answers along with your reports might help us identify the issues.

Thank you for all the reports, please keep them coming! <3

• Beans 2

hard reset and now have a 1.4gb update, hope this fixes.

Also lads sort the inventory system out, it's dreadful compared to PC.

heres a cute cat for making a nice, well performing port. good job lads  

https://imgur.com/gallery/Mv74ZVz

Edited by benjo_
  • Like 1

For me, the update fixed the servers not appearing. Paid edition, and it was happening more when I had already joined/left a server. Thanks!

Okay, this is random. But can you guys add an adjustable hud in the settings? Can’t view my water and stam bar. But everything else is running fine for me and my group :) love the game!

Edited by Soloman1924

It’s nit the servers showing up that’s the issue. The server list is fine the problem is no one can connect it shows a waiting lobby then once you start connecting it kicks you. I’ve updated the game and restarted my Xbox twice. 

• Like 2

I found that by deleting cache, restarting console then updating fixed this issue but you could probably go by without deleting cache. Probably people haven't updated the game to the recent update.

Tried before I updated and no servers appeared, reset console and updated the game and I see servers now, thanks for bringing this amazing game to console <3

• Thanks 1

that problem happened to me and I solved it by pressing Y while the cursor is in filters (button and reset filters) and it was solved, everything came back out, that happened because I put a server in favorite because it had a server selected as favorite, but restart the server disappeared and with it the entire list of servers should not see me, maybe this will help you solve the problem

I’ve also experienced lagging or rubber banding. Also when we try to pick a low pop server, it’ll never put us in a game. It’ll just put us back at the server screen. 

Servers dissapeared when I was playing the full game then I kicked me off the server. then all the servers disappeared the problem might have been the players didn’t have the update downloaded and not aware of the new one. This was also on the Xbox one X not sure if that helps or not after the update was done servers didn’t come up. I reset the filter then came on. You have to press LB on the main menu then the servers come back up

Edited by Brandon Thomas 69

1.Are you playing the free trial, or have you already purchased the game? I have already purchased the game.

Has restarting your console helped? Clearing my alt mac ip address. So yes.

Did you make sure all you server filtering options on the right side of the server browser are disabled? Yes 

Has this issue started occurring only after you got kicked from a server, or is it seemingly random? After i get kicked from a server.

Have you got the latest update installed? (pushed approximately 4 hours after the Game Preview release) I am Installing a update now.

If you're not sure about number 5), have you restarted your console, checked for new DayZ updates and installed an update? I have got a 1.45 gb update. 

Edited by Lewis Aaron
  • Beans 1

not having any issues regarding this thread, just a quuck note...if controller disconnects while in game when you reconnect you cannot control character or press any buttons including start so you will run until you die, gd job on the game so far.

To force an update without restarting, try streaming the game! Will instantly force you to update :)

hopefully the update fixes the issues!

I still have closed preview version, but I'm not seeing German servers or Belgium servers, and once in queue for servers that have 35-40, I always getting connecting failed, when trying to connect to server.

Hey devs, love the game it’s just not working properly, I’m struggling to get onto games, especially with friends is there any way a join friends section is being made ? And do we know when all of these reports are likely to be fixed, really wanna start this game proper !

Finding a server that allows me to either Queue or join is almost impossible...high and low count.

i get booted out of servers

rubber banding

these were also issues for my friend. 

Side gripe...make it easier to pair up...

also please show server number whilst in game please. 

Edited by Marty3110

I'm on Version: 0.63.148417

I cannot get on a server for the life of me. I've tried 20+ times. I either end up in a queue with over 100+ people. Or I sit in a queue for several minutes, then get dumped back to the server browser. Or I select a server, hit Connect, and then get thrown back to the server browser. I'm going to try a few more times, then give up until tomorrow. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day,.

A annoying issue is that servers with a low population (between 10, 20, 30 people, even 5) we cannot join then because after a short load the game goes back to the server menu

Hello devs I’ve been waiting to play this game for about 6 years now but haven’t had a pc to play it on and I sign up for the closed beta, now that the game preview released it says that I already own it and I am not able to purchase the game or join any of the servers without it saying connection lost 

Hey devs, just purchased the preview, hard reset, cleared cache, looked for update (there was none). Was able to connect to the first lobby i clicked on where i rubber banded so hard that i began swimming underneath the island. After leaving that server i have been unable to connect to any others. Always get the boot with a message stating that i had lost connection to host. Any help is appreciated

5 minutes ago, Baroni88 said:

Server reset fixed it for now. At least for me

Glad it helped someone

I just brought the game but I cant get into any servers, it keeps kicking me out and saying lost connection to the host even on servers that dont have anyone in them