-REALM-

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Live Zone

This modification for DayZ is our own try to make S.T.A.L.K.E.R. experience in MMO-like environment.
This is intended to become big open world sandbox for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. fans all around world.
Currently we have ported not only original content made by GSC Game World, but also made our own.
At the moment in this topic will be shared screenshots from DayZ 0.63 with content already being made for modification.
See you in The Zone!

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/mzcbF4w

Edited by -REALM-
  • Like 3
  • Beans 4

Good job, You will have your community server with modified AIs (mutants or other)? If yes that will be cool and with radiation zones. BIG UP for you.

5 minutes ago, Seky1002 said:

Good job, You will have your community server with modified AIs (mutants or other)? If yes that will be cool and with radiation zones. BIG UP for you.

We will make our best to make this possible! At the moment we don't have information about if it'll be possible to create our own mutant's AI for DayZ but radiation zones and other STALKER related game mechanics are in our priority.
Currently we're working on our own map for DayZ (we already have our own modification working on ArmA 3) so you can check this out by the link - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1242546403!
Sure, we will make our own community server running our own modification!

Edited by -REALM-
  • Thanks 1

OMG! Can't wait!!!!! Amazing work, good luck!

8 minutes ago, lijazos said:

OMG! Can't wait!!!!! Amazing work, good luck!

Thanks ;)

This is brilliant. I will follow this progress closely!

Very sick to see such a start being made. Big ups guys!

37 minutes ago, Kingfisher said:

Very sick to see such a start being made. Big ups guys!

Thanks a lot!

PLihuUTi9x4.jpg'A5XuZMoJS5c.jpg

Russian community, I noticed that about 4 projects will be opened on the topic...

• Beans 1

4 projects? Can you name them?
I know none that is going to make full Exclusion Zone (not the real one, but handmade based on STALKER levels) available on DayZ or ArmA 3.

Nice job, have you seen the stalker inspired map MeshCarver was working a few years ago for ArmA 3? 

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/134345-large-stalker-inspired-island-nova-zona/

I was always looking forward to that so its good to see more modders doing something in a similar vein.

3 hours ago, smasht said:

Nice job, have you seen the stalker inspired map MeshCarver was working a few years ago for ArmA 3? 

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/134345-large-stalker-inspired-island-nova-zona/

I was always looking forward to that so its good to see more modders doing something in a similar vein.

Hey welcome back man! :)

4 hours ago, smasht said:

Wasn't it abandoned years ago?
Still looks great but it's not really STALKER Exclusion Zone...

Boy oh boy, if it gets finished and released in any form it will be THE BOMB!

(And it will be probably the only DayZ mod I will be playing).

My best wishes and support!

• Beans 1

12 hours ago, CallMeRive said:

Boy oh boy, if it gets finished and released in any form it will be THE BOMB!

(And it will be probably the only DayZ mod I will be playing).

My best wishes and support!

Appreciated it! Thanks!
P.S. Ewokin is a 3D artist working on Live Zone!

• Beans 1

Just a quick preview of what we're working on ;)
Mostly it is 3D content. The result on screenshot is just a first version of texturing using Substance Painter (which is already outdated, we will show you new version once it's in the game)92011f465a24ba2be368a530be59efc6.png

Edited by -REALM-

Is this the same mod because this one looks amazing with all its new building assets.. I love those houses with destroyed roofs