Jason Allan

DayZ Price?

Anyone know how much it'll be? I cant find any info anywhere. Booked day off as well so looking forward to launch.

52 minutes ago, Jason Allan said:

Anyone know how much it'll be? I cant find any info anywhere. Booked day off as well so looking forward to launch.

Probaly same as pc 34.99

Ok cheers for that. Got 39 on account so should be golden!

Edited by Jason Allan

Lols, seriously?! $40 USD for the Xbox "Preview" of a game I got ripped off buying 5 years ago on Steam / PC ?!  >:-(

Not even a discount for PC / Steam owners (aka Supporters) ?! I still feel cheated I ever bought the game  :-(

DayZ will die as quick as the zombies in it... Hate to tell ya, but Brendan (is his name banned here? Wouldn't shock me) was smart & started PUBG quicker than Dean Hall (thief) abandoned the original DayZ and will still over succeed DayZ's new coming because of it... No, PUBG is not perfect, but at least the main dev didn't grab our cash & run off to leave the game to be tinker fixed once in a while by so-so dev's  :-\

Us "original" supporters DON'T forget and don't fall for the same crap over & over again  

Edited by blitxxx
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, blitxxx said:

Lols, seriously?! $40 USD for the Xbox "Preview" of a game I got ripped off buying 5 years ago on Steam / PC ?!  >:-(

Not even a discount for PC / Steam owners (aka Supporters) ?! I still feel cheated I ever bought the game  :-(

DayZ will die as quick as the zombies in it... Hate to tell ya, but Brendan (is his name banned here? Wouldn't shock me) was smart & started PUBG quicker than Dean Hall (thief) abandoned the original DayZ and will still over succeed DayZ's new coming because of it... No, PUBG is not perfect, but at least the main dev didn't grab our cash & run off to leave the game to be tinker fixed once in a while by so-so dev's  :-\

Us "original" supporters DON'T forget and don't fall for the same crap over & over again  

Wait, are you talking about that game that also released 1.0 when it clearly wasn't stable enough to be 1.0 at all? The same game that recently started a campain called FIX PUBG because the players were tired of all the game breaking problems it had and still has? After a year of releasing 1.0?

Tell me more.

Edited by Guest

Lmao these Devs already lost a lot of their community with the price alone. Us Xbox players aren't that dumb. Plenty of other games to play that are actually worth 40usd.. not talking stuff about the game. Just not a good move by devs. They are still as money hungry as 5 years ago.. all about money and shitty bugs lmao.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, blitxxx said:

DayZ will die as quick as the zombies in it...

Doubt it. Game, as is, is completely playable and works well enough to keep me entertained for awhile. I have no issues with a game that has been rebuilt and has bugs. The fact they are putting in the effort to test it as much as possible before release proves they are dedicated and really want to put a good product out. Salty DayZ originals think they are entitled to something that the current devs have no control over. Maybe, instead of complaining, you could try and help out, reporting bugs and glitches, anything helps. With that, I will bow out. Good Luck, best wishes!

• Beans 1

1 minute ago, Baroni88 said:

Doubt it. Game, as is, is completely playable and works well enough to keep me entertained for awhile. I have no issues with a game that has been rebuilt and has bugs. The fact they are putting in the effort to test it as much as possible before release proves they are dedicated and really want to put a good product out. Salty DayZ originals think they are entitled to something that the current devs have no control over. Maybe, instead of complaining, you could try and help out, reporting bugs and glitches, anything helps. With that, I will bow out. Good Luck, best wishes!

Lol I'm guessing you don't know what Bohemia is known for. Just enjoy your game. We'll see how quick you want a refund when the lobbies die out to 20 players per lobby xD

• Haha 1

I know what Bohemia "used" to be known for: QUALITY GAMES... And now the mods that came built from their games

I agree PUBG is not perfect; my post even said "No, PUBG is not perfect, but at least the main dev didn't grab our cash & run off to leave the game to be tinker fixed once in a while by so-so dev's"

I am glad they re-built the DayZ engine & are finally rushing to do more after 5 years, but $40 is ridiculous for the "Preview" imo, and I still feel the original Steam SUPPORTERS / VICTIMS should get an honor price...

• Like 1

See kiddies? HelixOne KNOWS what he is talking about  B-) he's obviously been around for a few years, and knows what the "old" days were like (and still possible tomorrow) most of you have no idea about that you're about to help with $40 donations....

btw COD MW2 became BC today  ;-)  lols, I'm not getting it to get aim botted by God Mode'ers on their modded 360s but there's more $ you kids can burn  :-P 

Edited by blitxxx
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jason Allan said:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, blitxxx said:

See kiddies? HelixOne KNOWS what he is talking about  B-) 

he's obviously been around for a few years, and knows this is not going to be any better than the "old" days a lot of you kiddos have no idea about that you are about to help with $40 donations....

btw COD MW2 became BC today  ;-)  lols, I'm not getting it to get blotched by the old 360 hackers on the same network as the One but there's more $ you kids can burn  :-P 

Well said brotha! I'm gonna use that forty bucks for just cause 4 or red dead! Not some game that might not even see the light of day xD

• Like 2

Why come in here just to whine about the game? It must get tiring. If you don't want to purchase it then don't, no need to keep complaining. There are plenty of people who are quite happy to pay the fair and reasonable price to play the game as is, and look forward to the game getting better and better as time goes on. I bought the game on PC, and will buy the game on Xbox, because I am willing to support the game. I am looking forward to playing it as I am sure many people are. This thread was simply someone asking how much the game would cost, the question was answered, thanks for the info. If the game isn't for you, just get over it and move on.

3 hours ago, HelixOne Gaming said:

Well said brotha! I'm gonna use that forty bucks for just cause 4 or red dead! Not some game that might not even see the light of day xD

Hope you enjoy your playtime in those games then. We will keep enjoying the best survival game out with or without you :)

Well the game was for me, so I DID buy it & hoped it would get better about 5 years ago, but I didn't think the main dev would run off with the $ and let so-so dev's just do rare tinker fixes for many years either or else I would've listened to other players and stayed away  :-\

So yea, I do feel the urge to come here to blaze about the "reboot" PREVIEW being $40 USD... that's enough for a good 3 month old AAA quality game or a good new budget title these days

I would gladly pay $25 at most, in HOPE that the new dev team TRULY wants to fix the many year problems this game has had.

But I am afraid Bohemia are only pushing this and "Vigor" (have you played it or watched the streams? NOT READY) to the Xbox to not be completely abandoned by PUBG's success (I didn't say PUBG doesn't have it's flaws but the dev team have been very progressive, still not perfect though), even if that means releasing a junked bug mess tech demo called a "Game Preview". They let DayZ keep selling & the servers running for the last few years, so I can't truly trust they will make the Xbox version any better than simply porting the mess the PC version is (if completely).

But I will not be afraid to admit if I actually like the changes coming in the 1 hour trial tomorrow though; I will try it with hope. But I'll have to read that the dev team is actually updating & fixing the game before I spend another cent on it in a month or two...

Edited by blitxxx
  • Beans 1

Yo, I understand why ya'll would be apprehensive to buy it. I get it. But I've been playing the pre-preview version and if it is just even that and only that, I would pay $40. It's stable enough for me and fun enough and yes, it is a little buggy and you get kicked every so often but you can jump right back in to where you were in a new server so that makes me satisfied enough. Just my opinion though. I've played the Early access on Xbox One and I'll be dumping $40 for this because I've been enjoying it.  

• Like 1

Thanks for understanding us "old school" victims concerns

I'm going to try the trial & hope I find improvement  :-)