Sign in to follow this  
PureMarksman

XBOX Private Hives

Hi there guys, just wondering exactly if, when, and how we will be able to access private severs/hives via DAYZ (Game Preview).

Will there be an official means of renting severs, or will it be dependant on private Hives as seen on PC? 

Thanks heaps. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PureMarksman said:

Hi there guys, just wondering exactly if, when, and how we will be able to access private severs/hives via DAYZ (Game Preview).

Will there be an official means of renting severs, or will it be dependant on private Hives as seen on PC? 

Thanks heaps. Keep up the great work!

They have future plans for modding on xbox which the only way i can see thing being a thing is if you rent servers. 

I think adding Private servers available for renting would be a good way to bring in some extra funding. Other games rent private servers to users, and if done correctly it is a great feature.

I'm aware of how it may work, the thing I want to know when I can actually spend some money and set-up a private sever with a password.

The fact is we run a large Xbox group, DAYZ HQ and have a lot of plans to setup RP/whitelist severs so that we can host events in a controlled environment. I'm mostly just looking for speculation on when this may be avaliable, as theres little to no reason I can think of as to why I couldn't just pay-to-rent a sever via Bohemia like XBOX SEVER 105 for example... besides the obvious fact the game hasn't left closed preview on XBOX at this time.

Sign in to follow this