II FaiD II

Progression & Base Building

Just wondering if anyone can help with these couple of questions. I apologise in advance as all my knowledge comes from youtube videos and not from actually playing (due to being an xbox guy).

1) In terms of player progression, other than items you gather along your struggles, is there any other form of character progression?

2) With base/tent building, can you do anything to defend your base/tent other than be online when someone turns up?

Thanks in advance! Pumped for the xbox release!

3 hours ago, II FaiD II said:

Just wondering if anyone can help with these couple of questions. I apologise in advance as all my knowledge comes from youtube videos and not from actually playing (due to being an xbox guy).

1) In terms of player progression, other than items you gather along your struggles, is there any other form of character progression?

2) With base/tent building, can you do anything to defend your base/tent other than be online when someone turns up?

Thanks in advance! Pumped for the xbox release!

1: beard grow, possibly soft skills and scars

2: probably mines and traps

Note: all this is not implemented yet and possibly there will be more, but those are things that are mentioned from the top of my head. Mines and traps were already in at some time during development but removed later.

Edited by nl