20 minutes ago, FishGuts4Lunch said:

Receiving a " Bad Version" notice when trying to log in on the Swedish Stress test servers even though I am running 0.63-148152.

Please try to verify your game files via Steam before trying to reconnect.

Just noticed you could get wet, did you guys sneak it in without telling us? Or some rogue dev?

RgG4qxP.png

7WV2ETp.png

Nevertheless it's cool!

Edited by JasperRab

Was just playing and when I placed a campfire my hands became bugged and I could not take items to my hands. I could still drink from a well and open doors and it looked like I was holding a fire extinguisher.

16 minutes ago, tommy86 said:

I still get same error (cannot open file addon\...) on launch like on experimental...so bored with no reply.

Check the files integrity in steam. Are you sure you opt in Stress Test? Just make sure everything set right.

I really like the small changes to Cherno and a few other places too.

Even the small green house between Rogovo and Pogorevka have seen some changes. It's direction and the bridge next to it. Hearing the streams is a blessing and adds so much immersion!

r950k4.jpg

11j82mv.jpg

BTW, did anyone find a boar and tried to get his skin? Can we still make the improvised leather backpack with the boar pelt? (Not the one with the tanned leather.) It's my favorite backpack in the game, by far!! Fingers crossed it's still there!

I've stopped reading all the status updates as the feature creep is concering, but we'll see how it goes. . When the games here I'll play it. Hopefully its fun.

Though the standalone has hit many hiccups, if you stay pragmatic about your expectations, you won't be let down too much.

Following the status reports is probably the best thing you can do if testing the builds doesn't appeal to you.

Features may have been shelved and shifted but I think the core experience many of us want will still be intact, and modding will take it further in many ways.

Fact is, playing other titles and simply waiting to try 1.0 is always a good option if you're tired of the process.

11 hours ago, odin_lowe said:

Check the files integrity in steam. Are you sure you opt in Stress Test? Just make sure everything set right.

Yes, already done multiple times. with the code  ireallywanttotest it tells me it's incorrect. Is it changed?

54 minutes ago, tommy86 said:

Yes, already done multiple times. with the code  ireallywanttotest it tells me it's incorrect. Is it changed?

You don't need a code any more to participate in the Stress tests, you can just select it from your regular Betas-Options in Steam.

17 hours ago, odin_lowe said:

BTW, did anyone find a boar and tried to get his skin? Can we still make the improvised leather backpack with the boar pelt? (Not the one with the tanned leather.) It's my favorite backpack in the game, by far!! Fingers crossed it's still there!

Yes, you can. I think it saved my life and caught a bullet. I had to switch it out tho.

Do you guys know if there is a keybinding to change fire mode of your rifle? (single, burst,..)

Edited by _GoUp_

53 minutes ago, _GoUp_ said:

Yes, you can. I think it saved my life and caught a bullet. I had to switch it out tho.

Do you guys know if there is a keybinding to change fire mode of your rifle? (single, burst,..)

X is the default , but it does not work with every gun.

Edited by LoveAffair