Console Peasant

I WAS THINKING.

If most of us get in through the sign-up, and maybe some of people already playing can come, we could all meet up at Devil's Castle! We can stick together and maybe go on a looting spree... until well, someone fires a round and everything goes into chaos. 

6 minutes ago, TheCreeper (DayZ) said:

Or, you could get a PC, play it now with better graphics, just sayin..........................

I could! I probably should've down ages ago! I just never really felt the need nor had much of the reason. I could've spent some decent money on one.... but then I got a one x. 

• Like 1

Just now, Console Peasant said:

I could! I probably should've down ages ago! I just never really felt the need nor had much of the reason. I could've spent some decent money on one.... but then I got a one x. 

Well, best of luck getting in, from what I hear it will be a bit. On the up side, console players haven't had to slog through the crappy builds. Remember, when you do get in, there are NO friendlies in Cherno.

Just now, TheCreeper (DayZ) said:

Well, best of luck getting in, from what I hear it will be a bit. On the up side, console players haven't had to slog through the crappy builds. Remember, when you do get in, there are NO friendlies in Cherno.

Imma smart boi. Cities are always a nono. I'll just stick to the woods and giggle at the ghosties. 

Just now, Console Peasant said:

Imma smart boi. Cities are always a nono. I'll just stick to the woods and giggle at the ghosties. 

+3 Internets for the quote

18 hours ago, Console Peasant said:

If most of us get in through the sign-up, and maybe some of people already playing can come, we could all meet up at Devil's Castle! We can stick together and maybe go on a looting spree... until well, someone fires a round and everything goes into chaos. 

See ya there!